4Knots Music Festival New York
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
4Knots Music Festival New York Summary
Event Overview: 4Knots Music Festival New York is returning for its second annual showcase of free live music from distinguished and up-and-coming artists. Put on by Village Voice, the 4Knots New York music festival already has a strong following, after just one year of existence. Don't miss this year's celebration at South Street Seaport on July 14th!
What to Expect: Village Voice's 4Knots NY music festival will be a full day of great music on Pier 17 in NYC!
- Renowned & Emerging Artists: From 1pm-8pm a stocked lineup will be providing all-day entertainment on stage. Already set for the 2012 4Knots New York music festival lineup are: The Drums, Crocodiles, Hospitality, Nick Waterhouse and Bleached. The full lineup will be released soon!
- Festival-Style Crowds: As with all music festivals in New York, this year's 4Knots New York music festival will be crowded, especially considering this is an all-ages, free summer concert in NYC. There will be porta-potties and long lines and a lot of people, but we're sure it'll be worth it, if you're a music festival lover!
- Know the No-Nos: There are a few things not allowed at 4Knots Music Festival New York including: beach chairs, alcohol, drugs, coolers and weapons. Village Voice also has a strict rule of no recording the performances during the 4Knots festival.
Inside Knowledge: There is no official rule banning pets from South Street Seaport, but because the 4Knots music festival New York is expected to be so crowded, it's strongly encouraged to leave the little furry friends behind so they don't get trampled.
- Pack Snacks: There are plenty of places to eat near South Street Seaport, but packing a picnic is also encouraged, since the 4Knots Music Festival New York is an all-day event.
- Take Public Transit: There are some parking lots nearby, but public transit is strongly encouraged, due to the large crowds (not to mention going green.) Subway lines 2,3,4,5,J,Z and M to Fulton Street or trains A and C to Broadway-Nassau, plus buses M9 and M15 to Fulton & Water Street will all get you there.
- Check the Weather: Unlike some music festivals in New York, the 4 Knots New York music festival is set to go on rain or shine, so check the weather before your head over, to make sure you're dressed comfortably and well-prepared.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
4Knots Music Festival New York Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
4Knots Music Festival New York
South Street Seaport
19 Fulton Street
New York, US
Don't Miss Village Voice's 2012 4Knots Music Festival at South Street Seaport!
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- 4Knots Music Festival New York is a free summer concert at South Street Seaport.
- 4Knots New York Music Festival is put on by Village Voice!
- This NY music festival will have its 2nd annual event in July 2012.
Fulton St (2, 3); Wall St (2, 3); Fulton St (A, C, J, Z)