Since 1999 Foods of New York Tours has been bringing participants to the best places in NYC to try out some of the most delicious foods on the planet. Currently offering 6 different tours, you have many options for the location and type of food that you would like to experience.
1. The Original Greenwich Village Food & Culture Walking Tour – Our favorite tour, the Greenwich Village Tour takes guests along the tree lined streets of the historic Village to the best mom and pop shops around.
2. Central Greenwich Village Food & Culture Walking Tour - Different than the original Greenwich Village tour, explore the heart of Greenwich Village and see where the very first cappuccino was served in America. Participants will be taken to the best eateries, while hearing tales of the 1960’s NYC scene, also strolling through the historic Washington Park.
3. Chelsea Market and Meatpacking District Food & Culture Walking Tour - Walk through NYC’s historic indoor food market and experience the culture at this 112 year old building, also the birthplace of the oreo cookie.
4. Chinatown Food & Walking Tour - This tour will take you to 3 seated upscale Chinese restaurants where guests will enjoy the best tasting of Dim Sum and Peaking Duck. The tour will finish with an exquisite Chinese pastry that will be served from one of Chinatown's most well known and favorite bakeries.
5. Nolita/ NoHo Food & Culture Walking Tour - Tour the streets of Nolita and see the graffiti and industrial-chic neighborhood filled with mafia stories and mouthwatering food! Visit sites that were made famous by the Godfather
6. The Best of Brooklyn Half-Day Food & Culture Walking Tour - This half-day tour will give guests the exclusive gastronomy and history lesson, as well as the best views of Brooklyn, a cultural and educational experience, and tastings of the most delicious foods from all around the world.
- Private party and large group tours are also available.
- Don't forget to tip your guide, kids are welcome but it is suggested not to bring the little ones.