Explore the wonders of New York!
Abe Stark Skating Rink
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Abe Stark Skating Rink Information
Abe Stark Skating Rink Info
All Skaters - $8, Skate Rentals - $5
Sat.- Sun. & Holidays 1pm- 4pm,
When to Go:
Public skating hours
Under 18 requires guardian's permission
Coney Island-Stillwell Ave (D, F, N, Q)
- Closed on weekdays.
- Signed waiver required.
Abe Stark Skating Rink Quick Facts
- The Abe Stark Skating Rink opened in 1970.
- The Abe Stark Skating Rink in Coney Island is open on weekends and holidays only during the Winter in NYC.
- Coney Island Skating Rink is home to a number of local ice hockey teams, including the New York Stars of the Greater New York Ice Hockey League.
Coney Island Boardwalk and 19th St.
New York, US
Phone Number: 718.946.6536
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Abe Stark Skating Rink Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Abe Stark Skating Rink
Abe Stark Skating Rink Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Abe Stark Skating Rink
Do you agree? Write your own review!
NYC Skating Rink Named After Brooklyn Legend
Prices Starting at
$8.00 for adults & $8.00 for children
Features: Enjoy a little ice time on the classic Abe Stark Skating Rink in NYC. This indoor Coney Island Skating Rink has been a mainstay in Brooklyn since 1970, and offers public skating hours on the weekends and holidays every Winter in NYC.
Why We Go: Few experiences match ice skating in the Big Apple, and the cheap admission price ($8) and rental fee ($4.50) make the Abe Stark Skating Rink a cheap, family-friendly getaway for weekend visitors in NYC.
- Indoor Rink: The Coney Island Skating Rink is an indoor rink in NYC. So no matter what the weather is outside, you can enjoy a smooth skate at the Abe Stark Skating Rink in Brooklyn.
- Holiday Hours: The Abe Stark Skating Rink NY is open for all major holidays. Make ice skating in NYC a holiday tradition at this popular Coney Island Ice Skating Rink.
Inside Knowledge: The Abe Stark Skating Rink is named after "Mr. Brooklyn" himself, Abe Stark. Mr. Stark was a young entrepreneur who eventually became a three-term Brooklyn Borough President. The Abe Stark Skating Rink opened in 1970, and with it, Mr. Brooklyn's legacy continues to live on in Coney Island.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Call Ahead: Make sure to call the Ice Skating Rink Coney Island ahead of time to ensure this NYC rink is open for public skating. Regular hours are 1pm- 4pm on the weekends.
- Do Sign the Waiver: To get on the Abe Stark Skating Rink, all skaters must sign a waiver. Skaters under 18 years of age must also have their parent's permission before enjoying ice time on the Coney Island Skating Rink.
- Don't Worry if You Forget Your Skates: For NYC skaters who forget their skates at home, don't sweat. The Abe Stark Skating Rink has plenty of rental skates available for just $4.50.
- Don't Go On the Weekdays: The Abe Stark Skating Rink in Coney Island is closed on the weekdays.