Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Information
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Info
Adults - $49 ; Kids - $36
Tours are offered several days a week at 10:30am
Approximately 3 hours
When to Go:
Tours are held rain or shine. Come when you're feeling hungry and ready to explore NYC!
Authentic cuisines in Historic Neighborhoods
Recommended for kids 8+
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Quick Facts
- Ahoy New York Food Tours offers a 3-hour engaging and entertaining tour that serves as a fantastic introduction to the city.
- NYC food tours can accommodate locals and visitors alike on a foodie journey suited for all taste buds.
- Ahoy offers a Chinatown and Little Italy food tour that will introduce you to the food, culture and history of these famous neighborhoods.
Canal Street between Mott and Mulberry Streets
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$609* Details
in Midtown East
Guests can make the most of their NYC stay at this convenient Midtown location by exploring the nearby sights like Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden and Union Square, all of which are within a mile from the Chandler Hotel NYC. However, at Hotel Chandler New York, staying in is also a great option, with a complimentary social hour each weeknight. Wine and cheese are served free of charge so guests can wine, dine and mingle without leaving the property. Afterward, mosey up to your relaxing Chandler Hotel room with Frettelinens, a 32" cable television, bath robes and free Internet for a night of luxury.
Rates starting at$459* Details
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Eat Your Way Through Chinatown and Little Italy!
Chinatown Little Italy
Prices Starting at
$49.00 for adults & $36.00 for children
Features: Ahoy New York Tours & Tasting offer delicious food, fascinating history and an unforgettable introduction to some of the best neighborhoods - Little Italy and Chinatown NYC! All of the guides are friendly and entertaining, and this tour company specializes in creating a personal experience that travelers always appreciate.
Why We Go: The food is the main event, but Ahoy New York Food Tours offer an overall experience that sets them apart from many NYC food tours.
- Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest: These NYC food tours offer diversity, but feature some of the best foods in NYC. Taste the delicacies from the oldest Italian cheese shop in America, delicious pizza, pastries, authentic Chinese, specialty Thai and you'll even visit the oldest tea parlor in Chinatown. This is a tour that lets you experience it all.
- Great For Groups: This is a tour that can accommodate every traveler, but the groups are capped at 12 so you always get a personal experience. Bring along all your family and friends to experience all that Chinatown and Little Italy has to offer!
- Authentic Cuisine: New York City is full of history, and with the history of people comes the history of their food! Throughout the tour, you'll experience both! From the loving care that goes into the Italian cheeses to the authentic flavors in Thai favorites, this is a tour that goes much deeper into the history and culture this city offers.
Inside Knowledge: Dietary restrictions can be accommodated, so don't let anything stop you from taking this tour! Let the guides know in advance when you're booking your tour - they will do their best to accommodate your dietary restrictions.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring an Appetite: The tour visits seven locations in Little Italy and Chinatown NYC where you'll be tasting enough food to make up a hearty lunch!
- Do Bring A Camera: Some of what you will taste is homemade fresh mozzarella, authentic Chinese dumplings and Thai specialties, all while seeing some of New York City's hidden gems and historical landmarks. You're going to want to bring a camera to commemorate it all!
- Don't Wait Around: New York City tours are a great way to start your vacation. Ahoy New York Tours can show you hidden gems and treasures to come back to later, and recommend more dining experiences and must-sees for the rest of your trip!
- Don't Let The Rain Stop You: These NYC food tours are held rain or shine! While everyone hopes for the best weather while they're on vacation, Ahoy New York Food Tours make rainy days entertaining, fun and full of great food!