Al Di La Trattoria
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Al Di La Trattoria Summary
Al Di La Trattoria Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Al Di La Trattoria NYC serves nearly all local, organic, and sustainable foods.
- Al Di La Trattoria Brooklyn has one of the most extensive wine lists in New York.
- Al Di La Trattoria NYC accepts all major credit cards.
Restaurant Website: http://www.aldilatrattoria.com
Park Slope, Brooklyn
248 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Union St (M, R)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Wed.-Fri.12pm- 3pm, Mon.-Thu.6pm- 10:30pm, Fri.6pm- 11pm, Sat.-Sun.10:30am- 3pm & Sat 5:30pm- 10:30pm, Sun.5pm- 10pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Al Di La Trattoria Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Al Di La Trattoria
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The Al Di La Trattoria NYC Has First Rate Food and Incredible Service
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The sheer selection of Italian restaurants in New York can be overwhelming. Let us recommend the Al Di La Trattoria NYC. Al Di La Trattoria NYC offers incredible menu items made with authentic Italian recipes, all served with the most careful and attentive of service.
Why We Dine: With incredible service and an authentic menu, its easy to love Al Di La Trattoria Brooklyn. From the creamy pollenta to the braised rabbit, the food alone will keep you coming back to Brooklyn to eat at Al Di La Trattoria NYC.
- Authentic Menu: The Al Di La Trattoria NYC has a traditional yet ever evolving Italian menu, with titles of dishes in Italian. From the ricotta cavatelli to the spaghetti alla carbonara, you'll be delighted with every Italian dish at Al Di La Trattoria Brooklyn.
- Wine List: One of the best selections in New York, the wine list at Al Di La Trattoria NY Restaurant will appease even the most sophisticated wine connoisseur.
- Brunch: The brunch at the Al Di La Trattoria NY Restaurant is both incredible and surprisingly affordable. Try the Uova Affogate, a great breakfast dish featuring two eggs baked in spicy tomato sauce, served with grilled bread and parmigiana. And it's only ten dollars.
Inside Knowledge: The Al Di La Trattoria Brooklyn takes regional recipes from the northern half of Italy specifically.
- Spaghetti Alle Vongole: This incredible dish at Al Di La Trattoria NYC is a quality Italian classic. With anila clams, white wine, shallots, garlic and red chili peppers, the Spaghetti Alle Vongole will leave you satisfied and smiling.
- Steamed Bouchot Mussels: This house specialty at Al Di La Trattoria NYC is the quintessential take on steamed mussels done Italy-style. With white wine, tomato, parsley, chili, and served with grilled bread, this phenomenal dish at Al Di La Trattoria Brooklyn will keep you coming back.