*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Aldea Restaurant Summary
Aldea Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Aldea NYC Restaurant is located in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Aldea NYC features a menu inspired by the Iberian Peninsula.
- Business casual attire is required at Aldea NYC.
Restaurant Website: http://aldearestaurant.com/
31 West 17th Street
New York, NY 10011
14th St-6th Aves (F, V, L, 1, 2, 3); 14th Street (PATH); 23rd St-Broadway (R, W)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thurs. 5:30pm-11pm; Fri.-Sat. 5:30pm-12am
Business Casual Attire
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Aldea Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Excellent Mediterranean Cuisine at Aldea Restaurant
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, Aldea Restaurant is a popular and decidedly upscale Mediterranean restaurant that showcases the cuisine of the Iberian Peninsula. Menu items at this acclaimed NYC restaurant include sea salted Chatham cod, Creekstone Farm's Hanger Steak, and Bev Eggleston's Pork.
Why We Dine: Chef George Mendes of Aldea Restaurant has earned a reputation as one of the best chefs in New York City and, for that matter, the United States. At Aldea NYC, his flagship restaurant, you can expect rich, flavorful Mediterranean cuisine that embraces Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and French influences.
- Cool Decor: At Aldea Restaurant, you don't just get food; you get the whole dining experience. The restaurant's deep blue walls, clean lines, and spare, minimalistic decor suggest the quiet serenity of the open sea. In this tranquil setting, you will feel yourself whisked away to the Iberian Peninsula, to a quaint restaurant overlooking the beach.
- Mouthwatering Food: Aldea Restaurant seeks to dazzle your palate with fine Iberian cuisine. Menu items at this trendy NYC restaurant include arroz de pato, arctic char, monkfish with Iberian butter beans, and sea salted Chatam cod.
- Signature NY Cocktails: If you like to enjoy a drink now and then, you'll be pleased to learn that Aldea Restaurant offers an impressive cocktail menu. NYCTourist favorites include the Temperu, a memorable concoction of Citrus vodka, Japanese yuzu, and sparkling sake, and the Harvester, a delicious mix of Calvados, Chai-Vermouth, aromatic bitters, and whipped cider.
Inside Knowledge: Upon graduating from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, Chef George Mendes of Aldea Restaurant got a job at the original Bouley Restaurant, where he met his mentor, Chef David Bouley. It was there, under Chef Bouley's careful guidance, that Chef Mendes mastered the culinary arts.
- Creekstone Farm's Hanger Steak: If there's a meat lover in your family, you have to try Creekstone Farm's Hanger Steak at Aldea NYC Restaurant. Served with smoked eggplant, potato puree, espelette, and maitake mushrooms, this tender, juicy steak is sure to delight. We heartily recommend it.
- Tellicherry Square: Aldea Restaurant is known for its food, but it's also known for its cocktails. Our personal recommendation is the Tellicherry Square, a delicious combination of black-pepper bourban, Cynar, Maplejack, and Peychaud's.
- Business Dining
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Late Dining
- Premier Location
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access