Explore the wonders of New York!
American Princess NYE Cruise
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
American Princess NYE Cruise Information
American Princess NYE Cruise Info
Standard Packages: Child - $150, Adult - $195 ; Premium Packages: Child - $180, Adult - $225
Boarding: 8:30pm, Sailing: 9pm, Returning: 2am
When to Go:
New Year's Eve
Best view of Macy's Fireworks show!
None. Child tickets are for ages 0-12, Adults tickets are for ages 13+
American Princess NYE Cruise Quick Facts
Breezy Point, US
Phone Number: 718.474.0555
- The American Princess NYE Cruise is a 5-hour long boat tour around Manhattan.
- Watch the Macy's Fireworks show at midnight from the American Princess New Years Cruise!
- All ages are welcome to join the party on this New Year's Eve Cruise NYC.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
American Princess NYE Cruise Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby American Princess NYE Cruise
American Princess NYE Cruise Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
American Princess NYE Cruise
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Join the Party Aboard the American Princess NYE Cruise and Countdown to 2012 in Style!
Prices Ranging from
$180.00 - $225.00
Features: The American Princess NYE Cruise is one of the most popular NYE parties in NYC, and offers standard and premium packages for all ages, all including a premium open bar, three course dinner buffet and entertainment by a live DJ on the dance floor! Guests will receive party favors upon boarding, as well as one of the best views for the Macy's Fireworks show when cruising through the Harbor on the American Princess New Years Eve Cruise.
Why We Go: The American Princess New Years Eve Cruise in New York welcomes all ages, making it the perfect way to ring in the New Year with the whole family, enjoy a great dinner and unlimited drinks and a relaxing 5 hour boat tour of Manhattan.
- The Food: The American Princess cruises feature excellent meals, and the New Years Eve cruise features a dinner buffet with Caesar salad as a starter, entree options of prime rib, chicken scaloppini, lemon sole stuffed with crab, penne ala vodka and sides of roasted potatoes, steamed veggies and fresh rolls. For dessert, enjoy a slice of gourmet cake!
- Festive Fun: The American Princess NYE Cruise, has become one of the most popular New Years Eve Cruises, and for good reason. After dinner, dance the night away to music played by a live DJ, with party favors supplied. Unlimited drinks, dancing, and the best seat in the house for an awesome midnight fireworks show - what more could an NYE party provide?!
- See the Sights: Not only does American Princess provide an amazing party, but this New Years Eve Cruise in New York City gives guests the grand tour of Manhattan sights at night. See the sparkling city skyline, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and much more throughout this 5-hour tour through the harbor.
Inside Knowledge: Both standard and premium tickets include dinner, unlimited beverages and access to the dance floor- the only difference is the premium packages give dinner guests their own private table, while guests who purchase standard packages will sit at large shared tables and mingle amongst other party-goers.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: Guests of all ages are welcome aboard American Princess Cruises for this holiday boat tour, so bring the family for a festive night out on the water as we begin the countdown to 2012! Child tickets are available for 12 and under, and anyone over the age of 13 will be charged adult admission for this New Years Eve Cruise in New York City.
- Do Dress Accordingly: The American Princess New Years Eve Cruise in New York City has a casual, but neat dress code, meaning no jeans or sneakers, but jackets aren't required.
- Don't Forget to Reserve Your Spot: The American Princess NYE Cruise always sells out, so purchase your tickets ASAP for this awesome New Years Eve Cruise in New York City!
- Don't Pay to Park: There is free parking right across the street from the boarding location of the American Princess Cruises, so don't waste money on paid parking.