The Archives Restaurant
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Archives Restaurant Summary
The Archives Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Archives Restaurant in NYC is located in the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Archives New York Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- There is also a NY bar attached to the Archives Restaurant Brooklyn, which is open until at least midnight every night.
- The Archives Restaurant in NYC serves contemporary American classics, and features plenty of healthy food options.
Restaurant Website: http://www.marriottmodules.com/new_york_marriott_at_the_brooklyn_bridge/the_archives_restaurant_bar/general
333 Adams St
New York, NY 11201
Court St-Borough Hall (2, 3, 4, 5, M, R, W); Jay St (A, C, F)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 6:30am- 12am, Fri. 6:30am- 1am, Sat. 7am- 1am & Sun. 7am- 12am
Business Casual Attire
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Archives Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$329* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
The Archives Restaurant
Do you agree? Write your own review!
American Restaurant and bar at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott Hotel NY
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Guests of the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge can enjoy a delicious and convenient meal throughout the day at the Archives Restaurant in NYC. This Brooklyn restaurant features a contemporary American menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as a full bar that's open late on weekends. So whether you're looking for a quick bite to start your morning, a hearty meal at the end of a long day, or a relaxing cocktail, guests can visit the Archives New York Restaurant in Brooklyn.
Why We Dine: The Archives Restaurant in NYC offers plenty of healthy options for travelers hoping to avoid junk food on the road, and their classy bar area makes for a relaxing night in for business travelers in New York.
- Breakfast Menu: After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Great breakfast options for NYC travelers in a hurry at the Archives Restaurant in NYC include granola parfait and authentic NY bagels. If you've got some time to spare, settle in with one of their three egg omelets, or try one of everything at The Archive Restaurant Brooklyn Buffet.
- Dinner Options: Perfect before a night on the town in NYC, the dinner menu at the Archives New York Restaurant includes classic American favorites like burgers, NY steaks, and plenty of salad options.
- Archives Bar and Lounge: Relax with a cold beer or New York cocktail in the quaint Archives Bar and Lounge at the Marriot Brooklyn Bridge Hotel.
Inside Knowledge: The Archives Restaurant NYC takes both walk-ins and reservations. If you decide to make last-minute dinner plans, this top hotel restaurant in NYC can usually find a seat for you and your party, no matter the size.
- Order an App: Delicious appetizers at the Archives New York Restaurant include crab cakes from Maryland, grilled buffalo shrimp, and their famous short rib sliders. Enjoy a snack, or start your meal off the right way with these tasty NY appetizers at the Archives Restaurant in NYC.
- Stay for a Drink: Whether you're in the mood for an Old Fashioned, or a silent but deadly Long Island Iced Tea, let the professional bartenders at the Archives Restaurant Brooklyn take care of you.
- Chef's Specials
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere