*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels in Brooklyn
Restaurants in Brooklyn
Atlantic Antic Summary
Event Overview: Brooklyn Atlantic Antic Festival is an annual street fair held along Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn. It is about one mile long and features plenty of vendors, street food, and live entertainment for visitors and locals of all ages to enjoy. It is said to be the second biggest event held in Brooklyn, and it is one of the largest street fairs in the United States.
What to Expect: Brooklyn Atlantic Antic NYC features plenty of food and entertainment for all visitors. It features plenty of unique vendors and events, and has become a cultural staple to the Brooklyn area each September.
- Street Food: Atlantic Antic NYC features a collection of vendors from around the area that serve their specialties to hungry visitors. A wide selection of food and beverages are available throughout the fair.
- Live Music: There is a wide variety of live entertainment available at the Brooklyn Atlantic Antic. All along Atlantic Avenue you can find a large variety of musicians and other performers entertaining the visitors of this New York street fair.
- Lively Atmosphere: The people and the vendors add a ton of life to a city that already has a great personality. You can expect to meet plenty of interesting people at the Brooklyn Atlantic Antic, either from New York or out of town.
Inside Knowledge: The Brooklyn Atlantic Antic first began in 1974, and has grown into a mile-long street fair that draws an estimated 1 million people each year. The Atlantic Antic was also featured in the Beastie Boys lyrics from their song "Shadrach."
- Don't Carry a Ton of Cash: A massive street fair will unfortunately attract some people who will want to make a quick buck through pickpocketing. Make sure your cash is secure, and don't carry a large amount of it on you if you can help it.
- Don't Fill Up at One Vendor: There is a wide variety of food, beer, and other delicious treats to try at all the vendors. Don't stay in one area and wander around. You may find some gems that you will want to find after the street fair.
- The Restaurants Are an Escape: Many local Brooklyn breweries and restaurants have booths at the Brooklyn Atlantic Antic, but they are close to empty when it comes to ordering food at their primary establishment. If you want an escape from the crowd, head into one of the restaurants and enjoy a lunch.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Atlantic Antic Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Altantic Avenue in Brooklyn
Atlantic Antic is one of Brooklyn's biggest outdoor events
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- Annual street fair in Brooklyn
- One of the largest street fairs in the USA
- Vendors, food, and live entertainment are at the Atlantic Antic Festival
Court St-Borough Hall (2, 3, 4, 5, M, R, W); Bergen St (F, G); Jay St (A, C, F)