Bar Henry NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bar Henry NYC Summary
Bar Henry NYC Information
Bar Henry NYC Info
90 West Houston Street #B
New York, NY 10012
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Wed. 5:30pm-11pm, Thurs.- Sat. 5:30pm-12am, Sun. 5:30pm-11pm, (Kitchen closes an hour before closing time).
Medium to Loud
Extensive Wine List
Bar Henry NYC Quick Facts
- Bar Henry NYC is located in West Houston Street between West Broadway and Thompson Street.
- Bar Henry NYC has vegetarian options for guests for both first and second courses.
- Bar Henry NYC has an oyster happy hour from 5:30pm to 7pm Monday through Saturday.
Prince St. (R,W); Spring St.-6th Ave. (C,E); Downtown Bleeker St.-Lafayette St. (6, B, D, F, V)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bar Henry NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Times Square
A luxury hotel located in the heart of Times Square with boutique comforts like plush beds, free Wi-Fi, and Gleason's Tavern - a fun hot spot for happy hour.
Rates starting at$149* Details
in Midtown East
Grand Hyatt Hotel NYC is located in the heart of Manhattan. Centrally located near top NY attractions in Manhattan,the Grand Hyatt Hotel New York is connected to Grand Central Terminal, which can take travelers just about anywhere in New York City for cheap.
Rates starting at$349* Details
Bar Henry NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Extraordinary Wine and Service at Bar Henry in NYC
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Not only receiving rave reviews from loyal patrons of Bar Henry New York, but this classic wine bar has also received praise from many food and wine critics in NY for such delectable dishes and a comprehensive wine list. Catering to meat lovers, vegetarians, and wine connoisseurs, NYC Bar Henry located in Greenwich Village has a dish for everyone, along with a great wine to pair it with!
Why We Go: NYC Bar Henry has become a neighborhood gem in Greenwich Village offering fantastic wine, delicious entrees, and scrumptious desserts in such a pleasant atmosphere. A great spot for a date, to catch up with an old friend, or fly solo and sip magnficent wine, Bar Henry NY has been internationally recognized as one of the best wine bars in NYC.
- Ambiance: Don't let the neon sign fool you into thinking that Bar Henry NY is anything but premier elegance. With plush, red velour seating, mahogony tables and bar tops, Italian marble floors, and shiny copper ceilings, Bar Henry NY is truly majestic and welcomes guests from all over the world. The brass chandeliers, brick walls and panels, and inviting atmosphere is extremely intimate and suitable for a lovely night out in New York City.
- Accolades: Nationally recognized for its superb service and stellar cuisine, Bar Henry NY's success has been widely acknowledged by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Food & Wine Magazine, Tasting Table, Zagat, and many more critically acclaimed reviewers.
- Savory Eats: Executive Chef Cosme Aguilar cooks up a feast at Bar Henry NY with enticing dishes such as the Portuguese octopus made with kalamata olives, fiery red pepper, feta cheese, and creamy pesto. Another succulent dish by Chef Aguilar is the coq au vin, complete with soft carrots, mouthwatering mushrooms, tasty mashed potatoes, and red wine bacon sauce.
Inside Knowledge: Bar Henry NYC is most notably acknowledged for its unusual wine policy. Half bottles of wine are available to order, as the rest of the bottle is served by the glass to the rest of the guests. With such an extensive wine list dating back to the early 1970s and an experienced sommelier to help you choose which will go best with your meal, be sure to take advantage of this surprising benefit! A luxury such as this is not available at most other wine bars.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order a Cocktail: Along with an extensive wine list, Bar Henry in Greenwich Village is well-known for having an extensive list of liquor options as well. Try a Henry dog made with the hard-to-find Tito's vodka, dry and sweet vermouth, and brandied cherry.
- Do Order an Expensive Bottle of Wine: Bar Henry NYC allows you to order any bottle of wine for half the price and half the quantity! Take advantage and try as many fancy wines as possible at a discounted rate!
- Don't Skip Dessert: Bar Henry NY has the most delicious housemade desserts including fresh sorbets and rich ice cream. Our favorite is the savory lemon tart dessert!
- Don't Miss Happy Hour: Happy hour at Bar Henry doesn't offer your average drinks and appetizer specials, they serve $1 oysters Monday through Saturday from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. You won't find fresher oysters than the ones served at Bar Henry NYC.
- Accepts Reservations
- Coat Check
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Near Public Transit
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Bar
- Wine Specialist