Bar Seven Five
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bar Seven Five Summary
Bar Seven Five Information
Bar Seven Five Info
75 Wall St
New York, NY 10005
Hours of Operation:
Daily 4pm- 12am
Bar Seven Five Quick Facts
- Bar Seven Five is located in the Andaz Wall Street Hotel.
- Bar 75 NYC serves classic NY cocktails from Pullman-style drink carts.
Wall St-William St (2, 3); Broad St (J, M, Z)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bar Seven Five Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$499* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Bar Seven Five
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Bar Seven Five is an Art Deco Watering Hole on Wall Street
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: A classic Art Deco hotel bar at the Andaz Wall Street, Bar Seven Five combines retro 1920's drink carts with modern accents and lighting. This Manhattan bar on Wall Street specializes in old fashioned cocktails from the Prohibition era, many of which are reasonably-priced for the location of Bar 75 NYC.
Why We Go: Bar Seven Five may be New York bar, but it doesn't actually have a bar. Drinks are served via Pullman-style liquor carts at Bar 75, allowing guests to watch their "bartenders" craft these classic NY cocktails right in front of them. We recommend anything from the Scotch selection at this retro New York bar on Wall Street.
- Classic Ambiance: A popular watering hole for Wall Street suits looking for a relaxing happy hour beverage, the modern lighting and sleek accents combined with the flurry of post-work New Yorkers makes for a classic Manhattan ambiance at Bar Seven Five NYC.
- Old Fashioned Cocktails: Bar 75 NYC features classic New York cocktails, including the Gimlet, the Pimms Cup and, yes, the Old Fashioned.
Inside Knowledge: Bar Seven Five New York charges a $3 "straight up" fee. We recommend you avoid the surcharge by trying your hand at one of their classic New York cocktails.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Call in Advance: Bar Seven is one of the premier bars in downtown NYC, and it gets especially packed during Happy Hour. We recommend calling in advance to make sure you'll have a table at Bar Seven NYC.
- Don't Look for a Bar: Because there isn't one. Look for the retro Pullman-style drink carts when you're ready for a drink at Bar Seven Five New York.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bar Food
- Bottle Service
- Full Bar
- Near Public Transit
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere