*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Barcade Brooklyn Summary
Barcade Brooklyn Information
Barcade Brooklyn Info
388 Union Ave
New York, NY 11224
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 5pm- 4am & Fri.- Sun. 2pm- 4am
Barcade Brooklyn Quick Facts
- Barcade Brooklyn NYC features more than 30 classic arcade games, all of which cost just 25 cents to play!
- Barcade New York has over two dozen micro brews on tap, all of which were made in America.
- This popular NYC bar offers a $1 off happy hours from 5pm- 8pm, Mon.- Thurs.
- Arcade games at the Barcade Brooklyn include Frogger, Tetris, Ms. Pac Man and many more!
Metropolitan Ave-Lorimer St (G, L); Hewes St (J, M)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Barcade Brooklyn Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$479* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Popular Brooklyn Bar Features Classic Arcade Games
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: What do you get when you combine a bar with an arcade? A Barcade, of course! Easily one of the most popular bars in NYC, the Barcade Brooklyn NYC brings together two great traditions under one roof. Enjoy a quality selection of American-only domestic craft beers in NYC while playing your favorite arcade games from the 1980's and '90's at Barcade Brooklyn NYC.
Why We Go: Barcade Brooklyn features over 20 craft beers on tap every night, and it only costs a quarter to play their classic arcade games. Perhaps a better question is, why wouldn't we go?!
- The Games: Classic arcade games featured at the Barcade NYC include Frogger, Tetris, Asteroids, and more than two dozen more!
- The Beer: Not your typical beer menu, the Barcade Brooklyn NYC features quality craft beers from around New England, and as far as away as California.
- The Prices: Entertain yourself on the classic arcade games featured at the Barcade NYC for just 25 cents, and enjoy tasty micro brews and craft beers on tap for between $6- $7 a pint.
Inside Knowledge: If you think you've still got "it" when it comes to classic arcade games like Frogger and Tetris, shoot for the high score while enjoying a cold pint from the bar. The high scores on each of the Barcade Brooklyn arcade games is uploaded to their web site for dedicated gamers to see, giving you bragging rights at this top bar in NYC!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get There Early: Especially on weekends, Barcade Brooklyn NYC can get pretty crowded after 9:30pm. We recommend getting to this popular New York bar early if you want to sit at a table.
- Do Bring Quarters: Bring a roll of quarters and enjoy a night of classic arcade entertainment at the Barcade Brooklyn NYC. (But don't worry if you're out of change - there is a quarter machine at the Barcade NYC that changes small bills up to $20.)
- Don't Expect Imported Beer: The Barcade New York is proud to carry American products only. Everything on tap - as well as their trendy bar T-shirts - are American made.
- Don't Miss Happy Hour: Enjoy $1 off all of the best beers at the Barcade Brooklyn during happy hour at this trendy Brooklyn bar in NYC, which lasts from 5pm- 8pm Monday through Thursday.
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Near Public Transit
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap