*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bayou NYC Summary
Bayou NYC Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Bayou New York Restaurant is one of New York's best Cajun/Creole restaurants.
- You can bring the whole family to Bayou Restaurant in NYC.
- Enjoy the Mardi Gras decor at Bayou NY Restaurant.
Restaurant Website: http://www.bayounyc.com/
1072 Bay Street
Staten Island, NY 10305
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thu. 11:30am-11pm, Fri.-Sat. 11:30am-12am, Sun. 12pm-10pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bayou NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Delicious Cajon/Creole Food at Bayou Restaurant in NYC
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Instead of getting stuck with the same old restaurants, you should head to Staten Island to enjoy the fun atmosphere and delicious Cajun/Creole cuisine at Bayou Restaurant in NYC. This family-friendly restaurant's environment and unique food will have you craving another trip to Staten Island very soon.
Why We Dine: In-the-know New Yorkers and travelers head to Bayou New York Restaurant to get some of the best Cajun/Creole food in New York City.
- Lively Environment: In the spirit of New Orleans, Bayou Restaurant in NYC maintains an atmosphere that will put a smile on everyone's face. From the festive Mardi Gras decor to the friendly and entertaining staff, you and your dining companions will leave this restaurant ready to continue the party.
- Unique Menu: As you wander through New York City, you will notice the endless string of (mostly Italian) restaurants. However, Bayou Restaurant in Staten Island offers something completely different from other restaurants. Their Cajun/Creole-inspired dishes will have you craving a trip to New Orleans (or at least another dinner at Bayou New York Restaurant).
Inside Knowledge: Head to Bayou Restaurant in NYC for the next holiday to make use of some fantastic specials. For many holidays (such as Mother's Day), you will be able enjoy a lovely brunch for a great deal.
- Prix-Fixe Menu: When you dine at the Bayou Restaurant in NYC for Sunday-Wednesday dinner, you will be able to take advantage of the prix-fixe menu. For only $19.95, you will get three courses of Bayou New York Restaurant's delicious food.
- Banana Caramel Fried Cheesecake: After enjoying some authentic Cajun/Creole appetizers and entrees at Bayou NY Restaurant, you simply must try this delectable dessert. Topped with raspberry sauce and fresh whipped cream, you will not be able to get enough of this sweet treat.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access