Explore the wonders of New York!
The Big Apple Air Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Big Apple Air Tour Information
The Big Apple Air Tour Info
$150 (+$30 heliport/security fee per person)
Mon.- Sat. 9am- 7pm; Sun. 9am- 5pm
When to Go:
- The Liberty Helicopter Big Apple Air Tour requires advanced reservations.
The Big Apple Air Tour Quick Facts
- The Liberty Helicopter Big Apple Air Tour is perfect for the whole family.
- You'll fly from the Statue of Liberty to Central Park on the Big Apple Air Tour.
- The Big Apple Air tour by Liberty Helicopter runs 365 days a year.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Big Apple Air Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby The Big Apple Air Tour
The Big Apple Air Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$580* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$541* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$379* Details
The Big Apple Air Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Get a One-of-a-Kind View on the Big Apple Air Tour
Prices Starting at
$150.00 for adults & $150.00 for children
Features: With so many amazing sights, it can be difficult to see everything that New York has to offer. However, when you take a Liberty Helicopter Big Apple Air Tour, you will be able to get an incredible view of Manhattan in under 20 minutes. Reserve a spot on one of these New York helicopter tours to see the City from a whole new perspective.
Why We Go: Locals and visitors alike take a ride on the Big Apple Air Tour NYC to see Manhattan with one of the best New York City tours.
- No Crowds: It can be very difficult (and not terribly pleasant) to see all the sights NYC has to offer when you have to constantly battle the massive crowds. When you get a lift with the Big Apple Air Tour, you will be able to visit every major Manhattan landmark without being pushed up against other people.
- Incredible Views: New York City in itself offers some of the most beautiful sights in the world. With the Big Apple Air Tour, you can get an even better view of these famous points of interest. From soaring over the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to getting a bird's eye view of the Central Park greenery, the perspective from this top NYC tour is unbeatable.
- Friendly Staff: Though you may think that the staff and pilots would be in their own worlds because they are in charge of such a famous tour, every member of the staff is always happy to chat with visitors. Whether you want to learn about one of the sights you are flying over or need restaurant recommendations, the staff will be more than obliging.
Inside Knowledge: Though a Big Apple Air Tour by Liberty Helicopter requires reservations, they can often get you a ride on the same day if you're looking for a last minute reservation.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do Take a Private Tour: If you only have a couple of people but still want to be alone, you should look into a private version of the Big Apple Air Tour to create a more intimate atmosphere.
- Do Bring Your ID: Before beginning the Liberty Helicopter Big Apple Air Tour, you must show some ID. Be sure to bring your license or passport with you to the heliport.
- Don't Forget Their Other Tours: In addition to the Big Apple Air Tour, Liberty Helicopter offers many other helicopter tours of Manhattan; you'll likely want to check these tours out after you finish your fun helicopter ride.
- Don't Be Afraid to Chat Up Your Pilot: Though they are not tour guides, the pilots on the Big Apple Air Tour are very friendly will likely be more than happy to answer any questions you have.