If you’re in New York City for 4th of July weekend, whether you want a spectacular view of the fireworks or want a fantastic sightseeing adventure one afternoon, you’ll want to check out one of the cruises by Classic Harbor Line.
Classic Harbor Line offers classic style charter and tour boats for an ultimate trip around the sights of New York City, and it doesn’t get much better than one of their NYC fireworks cruises. Visitors and locals alike find cruises to fit their needs with one of Classic Harbor Line’s variety of options and services. Whether it’s a powerboat for a luxurious tour of New York City, an elegant sail for a special event they’re hosting or an event you’ve customized yourself, there’s a tour for you with Classic Harbor Line.
Fourth of July Fireworks CruisesThe Nation’s Birthday is coming up and if you haven’t made plans for the day yet celebrating on a yacht is an excellent choice. Classic Harbor Line offers the best place to watch the fireworks in NYC. Get a close up view of the Statue of Liberty and the Macy’s Fireworks show for the ultimate experience aboard its elegant boats. The tour is offered in four different styles, choose which fits you best and book soon because they sell out!
- Sail aboard the Schooner America 2.0: Enjoy a three hour trip on over 100 feet of beautiful sailboat. An open bar and hors d'oeuvres are served while witnessing the stunning patriotic flotilla along the Hudson and of course a great view of the fireworks.
- Sail aboard the Schooner Adirondack: While surrounded by the festive spirit within the harbor experience amazing views of the NYC skyline, Lady Liberty and the fireworks! Guests may bring a picnic along but hors d’oeuvres are served along with an open bar.
- Cruise aboard Yacht Manhattan: The 1920’s style luxury yacht ensures an elegant ride on its open air deck or its glassed-in observatory deck. Four courses of hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be served as well as an open bar.
- Cruise aborad Luxury Yacht Manhattan II: Classic Harbor Line has a second 1920s style luxury yacht. Enjoy the skylight observatory and the open air deck!
- Cruise aboard Yacht Kingston: A more intimate experience is offered on the 34-seater water taxi. Enjoy the fireworks show on the 1920’d style boat and bring your own food or enjoy the complimentary hors d’oeuvres and drinks.
Special Event CruisesAlong with the Fourth of July cruise fabulous special tours are offered all year round, so even if you miss the cruises on Independence Day, you can . Other pyrotechnic cruises include on New Years Eve and during NYC’s Gay Pride Week. Other holidays are featured too like the famous Christmas tour, dubbed Cocoa and Carols. Food tours are offered to discover new tastes and flavors while enjoying amazing sights of the city. Join them for a sushi and sake tour or make it her special day on the Mother’s Day brunch tour. Experiment a little and discover some new drinks aboard a cocktail mixology tour, an elegant wine tasting cruise or one of their beer and cheese tours.
Classic Harbor Line is a top choice for all things cruises in New York City, especially when it comes to 4th of July! Get the most unique views on the most elegant boats, with an open bar, complimentary hors d’oeuvres and an unforgettable fireworks show. Get on the Hudson by sail and definitely join them for Macy’s fireworks show this year!
RELATED - See this page for a list of other exciting 4th of July events in New York City!