*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
bOb Bar Summary
bOb Bar Information
bOb Bar Info
Lower East Side
235 Eldridge St (between Houston St & Stanton St)
New York, NY 10002
Hours of Operation:
Tues.- Sun. 7pm- 4am
bOb Bar Quick Facts
- The bOb Bar is a cozy NYC lounge and nightclub in the Lower East Side.
- bOb NYC is known for playing some of the best hip hop in Manhattan.
- There is a $5 cover at the bOb Bar, and has no credit card minimum.
2nd Ave-Houston St (F, V); Bowery (J, M); Delancey-Essex Sts (F, J, M, Z)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
bOb Bar Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$609* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Trendy Lower East Side Bar Plays the Best Hip Hop in NYC
Lower East Side Morningside Heights
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: bOb Bar in the Lower East Side of Manhattan is one of the best hip hop nightclubs in NYC. Every night, this small NYC lounge starts off as a relaxed place to listen to deep hip hop cuts from some of the best DJ's in New York, and slowly evolves into one of the best dance parties in NYC.
Why We Go: bOb NYC is perfect for young travelers in New York City looking for the best dance atmosphere Manhattan has to offer. Enjoy a sweaty, crowded party in NYC ar the bOb Bar NY.
- Cheap Drinks: bOb Bar NYC has a small cover charge ($5) and cheap NYC drinks, making it one of the best NYC nightclubs for budget travelers in Manhattan.
- Great Hip Hop: New York City is the home of hip hop, and bOb Bar NYC pays tribute to the best wordsmiths and beat-makers of all-time every weekend. Enjoy deep hip hop cuts from the famous DJ's at this top nightclub in NYC.
- Cozy Lounge: Before the dance party at bOb NYC commences, bOb Bar is a great place to grab a seat and enjoy a conversation. The brick wall decor and brown couches give the bOb Bar a cozy lodge atmosphere exclusive to this New York club.
Inside Knowledge: The bOb Bar NYC is tiny - capacity at this NYC nightclub is between 50- 75 people - and the dance floor can get crowded and, well, wet. If this doesn't sound like your thing, you may want to skip the bOb Bar NY. However, if you're a young traveler in NYC looking to party, bOb NYC might be just what you're looking for.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive Early: Because bOb NYC is a tiny club in NYC, it gets crowded in a hurry. We recommend arriving early if you want to avoid the lines at this popular Lower East Side bar in NYC.
- Do Dress Lightly: While the bOb Bar knows how to blast the air conditioning, it still gets hot and sticky at this New York City nightclub. Use their coat check and dress lightly when you visit the chic bOb Bar NYC.
- Don't Worry About Being On a List: bOb Bar New York is a relaxed, unpretentious NY nightclub. You don't need to be on a list or grease any doormen to get into this trendy New York City nightclub.
- Don't Wear Heels: Because the dance floor at bOb NY is so tiny, ladies are better off wearing flats rather than heels at this budget friendly NYC bar. You're feet will thank you the next morning.
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Near Public Transit
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere