Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden Summary
Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden Information
Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden Info
2919 24th Ave
New York, NY 11102
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 5pm- 1am, Fri. 5pm- 3am, Sat. 12pm- 3am, Sun. 12pm- 1am
Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden Quick Facts
- The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden is open year-round, and features indoor and outdoor seating.
- The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden NYC first opened in 1910.
- Beer at this popular New York beer garden include domestic craft beers from Burlington, Vt. and Boston, Ma., as well as imported beers from the Czech Republic and Germany.
- Food at this top beer garden Queens NY is mostly Czech-inspired, and features plenty of great NYC vegetarian options.
Astoria Blvd (N, W)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Outdoor Beer Garden Perfect for Summer Gatherings
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Enjoy a beautiful Summer day from the comfort of the outdoor Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden. Located in the Astoria neighborhood of Queens NY, this popular New York bar features a Euro-inspired New York beer garden that holds tons of picnic tables perfect for groups looking to catch up in NYC. Order a couple pitchers, break out a deck of cards, and let the good times roll at the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden NYC.
Why We Go: In the Winter, the cozy Bohemian Bar is a great place to warm up with a tasty Czech beverage. When the weather warms up and the spacious Beer Garden begins to flourish, the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden NYC becomes one of the most popular New York bars in Queens.
- Plenty of Space: The Bohemian Beer Garden Queens NY offers plenty of space to party, and its communal picnic tables and laid-back atmosphere make this one of the most popular beer gardens in NYC.
- Great History: The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden NYC has been treating New Yorkers to tasty imported and domestic draught beers for more than a century, so they must be doing something right.
- Live Music: The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden Queens NY regularly hosts live music from some of the best local artists in NYC.
Inside Knowledge: During the Summer months, the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden NYC hosts a local Astoria Market where neighborhood business owners and vendors can showcase their items and businesses. Find great gifts to take back home while enjoying a beer and a brat every Sunday morning at this popular NY City bar.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Friends: This favorite New York Beer Garden in Queens is one of the top bars in NYC for catching up with old friends.
- Do Order a Pitcher: Save some cash - and a few runs to the Bohemian Beer Garden Bar - by ordering one of their tasty pitchers. At just $15, you get more bang for your buck when you buy in bulk at the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden in Astoria.
- Don't Forget the Cards: Enjoy a friendly (repeat, FRIENDLY) game of cards over top domestic and imported beers as you bask in the Summer sun at the Bohemian Beer Garden NYC.
- Don't Miss the Pub Grub: The Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden offers traditional and modern takes on the best comfort food from the Czech Republic. Sample their beer-flavored brats and buffalo wings, or opt for the famous garden burgers at this top New York bar in Queens.
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Parties
- Smoking Area
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Smoking Allowed