*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bookmarc NYC Summary
Bookmarc NYC Information
Bookmarc NYC Info
400 Bleecker St
New York, NY 10014
Christopher St - Sheridan Sq (1, 2); 14 St (1, 2, 3); 8 Av (L)
Hours of Operation:
Venue Quick Facts
- Bookmarc NYC opened in September 2010.
- Located on Bleecker Street, Bookmarc by Marc Jacobs NYC fits well with the rest of the designer shops surrounding.
- Bookmarc by Marc NYC is the first book store by Marc Jacobs in the world.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Bookmarc NYC Reviews
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Chelsea Star Hotel
Budget-conscious yet chic NYC travelers will be impressed by the unique and affordable hotel rooms at the Chelsea Star Hotel. Since this conveniently located Manhattan hotel is surrounded by the best NYC restaurants, bars, shops, and landmarks, you're guaranteed to have a great vacation when you stay at this Chelsea hostel.
Rates starting at$349 you pay $296* Details
Howard Johnson SoHo
in Lower East Side
When you're visiting NYC on a budget, it's important to stay somewhere that gives you easy access to all the top attractions, without paying the high rates most hotels charge for convenience. The Howard Johnson Manhattan SoHo is just minutes from some of the best things to do in New York City, and offers plenty of NYC hotel deals to make staying here even more affordable!
Rates starting at$314* Details
The Pod NYC
in Midtown East
The Pod Hotel New York offers a modern and affordable alternative to New York City's notoriously expensive hotel rooms. Enjoy sleek, comfortable and cozy hotel rooms conveniently located near just about everything when you stay at the Pod New York.
Rates starting at$125* Details
The Distrikt Hotel
in Midtown West
The 3.5-star Distrikt Hotel NYC stands just minutes from popular Manhattan attractions such as Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park.
Rates starting at$259* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Find the Most Trendy Books, School Supplies, Knick-Knacks and Accessories at Bookmarc NYC by Marc Jacobs in West Village!
Pricing of Venue
$ - Cheap
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- High End
Bookmarc NYC sells a variety of books from artsy coffee table books to rare fashion, music and cultural books, as well as designer school supplies and accessories by fashion icon, Marc Jacobs. This ultra trendy NYC book store opened in 2010 and aside from being a hipster haven, Bookmarc by Marc Jacobs NYC functions well for its purpose, with book signings and a wide range of artsy designer items in a college student price range.
Bookmarc by Marc Jacobs NYC targets its market well. This Bleecker Street bookstore in NYC isn't your average school supply outlet - every item sold here is thoughtfully chosen by Marc himself, each shelf more exciting than the next.
- Cheeky Gems: All books and supplies sold here are in true MJ fashion. Bookmarc by Marc Jacobs NYC even sells journals with cleverly re-worded titles of classic novels, such as The Gay Gatsby.
- Tourist Treasure: Many NYC tourists prefer souvenirs that are practical in everyday life, over a sparkling rubber taxi cab or I <3 NYC pajamas found in your average tourist trap. At Bookmarc by Marc NYC, find awesome and reasonably priced souvenirs and post cards that you can use, wear or hang on your shelf that will remind you of your trip without screaming tourist.
- Apparel & Accessories: Marc Jacobs is a fashion icon, so you can bet that the book bags, school supplies, jewelry, pencil cases, photography prints, and everything else sold here has MJ's seal of approval.
Bookmarc by Marc New York isn't your average library-style bookstore, but it's great for books outside-the-box. Find interesting biographies, fashion photography books, and other coffee table tomes at Bookmarc by Marc NYC that you may not find elsewhere.
- Designer Brands
- Famous Store
- Small Atmosphere