*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bouley Restaurant Summary
Bouley Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Dining attire at Bouley is business casual, and jackets are encouraged, but not required.
- Bouley NYC closed in 2008 to open in a new location down the street.
- Chef David Bouley has several other restaurants ranging from Japanese to a culinary institute.
Restaurant Website: http://www.davidbouley.com/
163 Duane St
New York, NY 10013
Chambers St-W Broadway (1, 2, 3); Chambers-St-Park Pl (2, 3, A, C, E); City Hall-Broadway (R, W)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sat.11:30am- 2:30pm, Mon.-Fri.5:30pm- 10:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bouley Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$261* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$536* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Bouley Restaurant in NYC Provides Extravagant French Cuisine
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Located in the trendy neighborhood of TriBeCa in Manhattan, the Bouley restaurant is one of the most critically acclaimed restaurants in New York City. Famous Chef David Bouley has utilized throw back romanticism and extravagant French cuisine to create an environment unlike any other in fine-dining.
Why We Dine: With its bold and daring cuisine, elaborate decor and attention to detail, Bouley NYC Restaurant is one of the best fine-dining restaurants in New York City.
- Atmosphere: At a time when high-end restaurants in New York City are aiming for sleek, modern, minimalist atmosphere, Bouley NYC has decided to go the other direction, with an indulgent and warm color scheme, handcrafted candles and massive French paintings. The decor at Bouley New York gives off a refreshing feeling of something both classic and different.
- Awards: Bouley NYC has been awarded 2 stars by the Michelin Guide, and 4 and 3 stars from New York Times food critics. Chef David Bouley is a NYC native, has twice received a James Beard Foundation Award for "Best Chef," while the Bouley restaurant has "Best Restaurant" awards also from the James Beard Foundation.
- Creative Dishes: Chef David Bouley is well known for his willingness to combine several ingredients and do so masterfully. At the Bouley restaurant you can find dishes like the Organic Connecticut Farm Egg with Comté Foam that incorporate egg, ham, truffle, artichoke, polenta, coconut and garlic seamlessly with each element reserving its distinct flavor. The Bouley NYC Restaurant is where New Yorkers seek creativity in their fine-dining.
Inside Knowledge: Chef David Bouley was named one of People Magazine's '50 Most Beautiful People' in 1994, shortly after the Bouley restaurant began to gain critical acclaim.
- Organic Scottish Salmon: Lightly Cured and served with a citrus array of Indian Red River grapefruit, clemantine & blood orange. Accompanied by a parsnip puree and fresh almond broth, this dish highlights what Bouley NYC does best, and that compliment genuine flavors exquisitely.
- New Zealand White Fallow Venison: This under-utilized meat dish comes with an amazing and savory black truffle gnocchi, kale, and brussels sprout leaves, creating almost a forest theme on the palate, an experience fitting Bouley New York City's top restaurant.
- Candle Light
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Full Bar
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Romantic Dining
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access