Explore the wonders of New York!
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour Information
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour Info
Adults - $60
Wed. 1pm, Sat.-Sun. 12pm
When to Go:
Pizza and lager beer
Ages 21 and up
- You must be at least 21 years old to attend Brewed in Brooklyn Tours in NYC.
- Pets are not allowed on the Brewed in Brooklyn NYC Tour.
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour Quick Facts
- The Brewed in Brooklyn NYC Tour lasts 3.5 hours and includes beer tastings, food, and transportation.
- You must purchase your Brewed in Brooklyn NYC Tour tickets in advance.
- The Brewed in Brooklyn NYC Tour involves approximately one mile of walking.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
4.7 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour Reviews
Transportation Nearby Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
History, Pizza, and Lager on the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
Prices Starting at
$60.00 for adults
Features: An excellent choice for native New Yorkers and tourists alike, the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY includes tastings of traditional German and Brooklyn beers at Huckleberry Bar, a visit to the Church of Most Holy Trinity and ABC Beverage Distributors, and a private tour of either the Brooklyn Brewery (on Saturdays and Sundays) or Greenpoint Beerworks (on weekdays).
Why We Go: The Brewed in Brooklyn Tours in NYC aren't your average New York walking tour. On this fun tour of Brooklyn, you'll sample craft beers and gourmet small plates and learn the rich and fascinating history of Brooklyn's breweries, including those three breweries still active in Brooklyn and those 48 breweries that closed in the 20th century.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide: What makes the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY different from the rest? The outstanding tour guides. These trained and highly experienced men and women are friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable about beer (many work in bars themselves), and more than willing to answer your questions.
- Behind-the-Scenes: Ever wondered how beer is made, bottled, and delivered to the store? The Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY is right for you! You'll enjoy behind-the-scenes access to one of Brooklyn's three present-day breweries, where you'll learn all about the history of beer in Brooklyn, and ABC Beverage Distributors, where you'll learn how beer is distributed across the globe.
- Reasonably Priced: At $55 per person, the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY is a bargain. You'll be hard pressed to find another tour that offers you as much for as little. Don't forget to bring a friend!
Inside Knowledge: If you'd like to take the Brewed in Brooklyn New York Tour with a private group, place your reservation in advance. Urban Oyster Tours will gladly adjust the tour's content, route, and timeline to your needs.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Learn a Thing or Two: The Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY is not merely a beer tasting tour. On this fun walking tour of NYC, you'll learn all about the brewers of Brooklyn's past and present, including those pre-Prohibition breweries that once formed Brewers Row.
- Do Bring an Appetite: On the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY, you'll enjoy gourmet small plates at Huckleberry Bar, pizza, and traditional German and Brooklyn beers. Be sure to bring an appetite.
- Don't Forget to Tip: Gratuity is not included in the ticket price of the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY, but tips are always appreciated. We recommend tipping between 15% and 20%.
- Don't Bring the Kids: Persons under 21 years of age are not allowed on the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour NY. You must provide a picture I.D. before entering all drinking establishments.