Bronx Ale House
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bronx Ale House Summary
Bronx Ale House Information
Bronx Ale House Info
216 W 238th St
New York, NY 10463
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 11am- 4am, Sat.- Sun. 10am- 4am
Bronx Ale House Quick Facts
- The Bronx Ale House in NYC is known as one of the top New York craft beer bars, and features hard-to-find domestic and imported beers on tap every night.
- The Bronx Ale House also offers great barbecue and burger items.
- This top New York bar is located near Van Cortland Park in the Bronx.
238th St (1)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bronx Ale House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Bronx Ale House
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Craft Beer Bar in the Bronx
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Looking for good beer in the Bronx? You'll find plenty at the Bronx Ale House in NYC. Located just off Broadway near Van Cortland Park, the Bronx Ale House features dozens of hard-to-find ales on tap, as well as plenty of great bottled beers and even a daily cask ale. Enjoy great beer, good food and even better people at the Bronx Ale House NY Bar!
Why We Go: The Bronx Ale House is famous in NYC for its great craft beer selection. Whether you're in the mood for a dark imported lager, or an Indian Pale Ale from the hometown favorites at the Brooklyn Brewery, the Bronx Ale House is sure to satisfy your thirst.
- Draft Beers: The list of beers on tap at the Bronx Ale House in NYC is constantly rotating. On any given night, you're sure to find a delicious new beer you've never tried before at this top New York bar in the Bronx.
- Pub Fare: The Bronx Ale House offers plenty of delicious grub that go perfect with a cold pint of beer. Try one of their daily special sandwiches, or indulge in one of the famous New York burgers at the Bronx Ale House in NYC.
- Fun Atmosphere: With its flat-screen TV's, relaxed atmosphere and communal-style seating, the Bronx Ale House is a great place to catch up with friends in New York City.
Inside Knowledge: Feeling like a late night? No problem. The Bronx Ale House in NYC is open until 4am every night. (Err, morning.)
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go On Monday: Monday is craft beer can night at the Bronx Ale House NY Bar. Enjoy a can of the best craft beers in NYC with one of their famous burgers for just $10 every Monday night at this top bar in NYC.
- Do Pay Attention to the ABV%: Those percentages on the right side side of the Bronx Ale House craft beer menu represent the Alcohol by Volume percentage. Basically, the higher that number is, the more tipsy you'll be after the beer. Practice responsible drinking by noting the ABV when you order a beer at the Bronx Ale House NYC.
- Don't Miss the Pulled Pork: The pulled pork sandwich is perhaps the most popular sandwich at the Bronx Ale House, and combines classic NY barbeque with homemade slaw on a grilled bun.
- Don't Wear Your Sox Hat: After all, you're in the Bronx - Yankee country. We don't suggest wearing your Red Sox hat into this popular NYC bar.
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap