Explore the wonders of New York!
Bronx Museum of the Arts
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bronx Museum of the Arts Information
Bronx Museum of the Arts Info
Adults - $5; Students/Seniors - $3; Free on Fridays
Thurs.- Sun. 11am- 6pm & Friday 11am- 6pm
When to Go:
167th St (B, D); 167th St (4)
- Closed Monday- Wednesday; Free on Fridays.
Bronx Museum of the Arts Quick Facts
- The Bronx Museum of the Arts opened in 1971.
- The Bronx Museum of Arts NYC specializes in modern contemporary art from NYC artists, as well as artists from around the world.
- The Bronx Art Museum NYC is located on the Grand Concourse in the Bronx, NY.
1040 Grand Concourse
New York, US
Phone Number: 718.681.6000
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Bronx Museum of the Arts Reviews
Transportation Nearby Bronx Museum of the Arts
Bronx Museum of the Arts Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Bronx Museum of the Arts
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Contemporary Art Museum Supports Artists Local and Abroad
Prices Starting at
$5.00 for adults & $3.00 for children
Features: One of the coolest NYC museums open to the public, the Bronx Museum of the Arts features trendy, contemporary art you won't find anywhere else. Featuring local artists, revolving exhibitions that are often fun and interactive, and a classic permanent collection on display as well, the Bronx Museum of Arts is both interesting and inspiring.
Why We Go: The Museum of Arts NYC often features exhibitions with some local appeal, along with displays that have a broader appeal. However, the Bronx Art Museum NYC particularly specializes in contemporary art, and the new ways in which 21st-Century artists are expanding on creative forms from the past. The result is an excellent NYC attraction that flies under the radar.
- Contemporary Art: Get in touch with the newest trends and creative works of the contemporary art genre at the Bronx Museum of the Arts NYC.
- Local Artists: Experience art from the some of the most impressive young talent living in New York City at the New York Art Museum Bronx.
- Free Fridays: Yes, the price of admission into the Bronx Museum of Arts NYC is cheap to begin with. But Fridays at the Bronx Art Museum NYC are free - and what's better than free?
Inside Knowledge: The Bronx Museum of Arts NYC regularly hosts workshops and festivals featuring some of the most talented NYC artists - a must-see for art enthusiasts visiting New York City. Check the NYC Tourist events schedule periodically to find out when - and how - you can register for one of the featured events at the Bronx Museum of Arts NYC.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Plan for Two Hours: It takes about two hours to see everything the Bronx Museum of the Arts has to offer, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to enjoy this fantastic museum in NYC.
- Do Check Out the Interactive Exhibits: There are many interactive exhibits featured throughout the Bronx Museum of Arts NYC that both kids and adults alike will enjoy.
- Don't Expect Long Lines: The Bronx Art Museum NYC rarely has crowd flow problems, so don't expect huge lines at this contemporary art museum in New York.
- Don't Miss the Gift Shop: Visitors to the Bronx Museum of Arts NYC are able to support local art in the downstairs gift shop.