Explore the wonders of New York!
Brooklyn Bridge Tours
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Brooklyn Bridge Tours Information
Brooklyn Bridge Tours Info
Two person tours - $125 per person for two hours/$175 per person for three hours; 3- 5 person tours - $100 per person for two hour tours/$150 per person for three hour tours
Sun. - 8am, 11am, 2:30pm; Mon. - 8am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm; Tues. - 2:30pm, Wed. - 8am, 11am, 2:15pm, 2:30pm; Thurs. - 8am, 12pm, 3:30pm; Fri. - 8am, 11am, 2:15pm; Sat. - 8am, 8:30am, 12pm
2- 3 Hours
When to Go:
Walking the Brooklyn Bridge
Recommended for Kids 8+
- Advance ticket purchase required.
Brooklyn Bridge Tours Quick Facts
- The Brooklyn Bridge Tour by PhotoTrek Tours guides you along one of New York's most famous attractions, while taking professional photos of you and your party.
- Receive a CD within 48 hours of you and your party enjoying the Brooklyn Bridge by Phototrek Tours in NYC.
- The Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek Tours in NYC explores all 1,595 feet of this iconic New York City attraction.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Brooklyn Bridge Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Brooklyn Bridge Tours
Brooklyn Bridge Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$609* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Brooklyn Bridge Tours
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Professional Photos of You and Your Party on the Brooklyn Bridge
Prices Ranging from
$100- $175 per person
Features: Get dozens of professional pictures taken of you and your party in front of one the best attractions in NYC when you take the Brooklyn Bridge Tour by PhotoTrek Tours in NYC. This popular New York walking tour lets you experience the majestic Brooklyn Bridge NY, while capturing all of the best memories on film. For a great New York photo tour you won't soon forget, check out the Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek Tours.
Why We Go: The Brooklyn Bridge is one of New York's most iconic attractions, and you'll walk all 1,500 feet of this architectural marvel when you participate in The Brooklyn Bridge by Phototrek Tours in NYC.
- Professional Photos: Within 48 hours of your tour, you'll receive a CD-rom holding nearly 100 professional photos of your journey across this NYC attraction when you take the Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek Tours.
- Informative Guides: Not only is your Brooklyn Bridge by Phototrek Tours guide a professional photographer, they're also an extremely knowledgeable and personable tour guide. Find out out about the history of this New York icon on the Brooklyn Bridge by Phototrek Tours in NYC.
- Amazing Views: You'll enjoy stunning views of the East River and the Manhattan skyline on the Brooklyn Bridge tour by Phototrek tours.
Inside Knowledge: Avoid the hassle of asking strangers to take your picture over and over by booking the Brooklyn Bridge Tour by PhotoTrek Tours. This comprehensive photo and walking tour in NYC includes close to 100 photos of you and your party enjoying the famous Brooklyn Bridge, and is perfect for couples vacationing in NYC.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Wear Comfy Shoes: Remember, this is a New York walking tour. Wear your most comfortable sneakers when you take the Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek Tours in NYC.
- Do Take a Group Tour: Experience the Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek tours with friends and family. This New York tour company offers discounted rates on group tours in NYC.
- Don't Worry About Bringing a Camera: The Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek Tours of NYC takes care of the camera and photos, so you can relaz and enjoy the best views from this iconic NYC attraction.
- Don't Forget to say 'Cheese': Your picture will be taken dozens of times during the Brooklyn Bridge by PhotoTrek Tours in NYC, so don't forget to smile and sat 'cheese!'