Coney Island Beach NYC
Hotels in Brooklyn
The abundant hotels in Brooklyn NY are as unique as the borough itself and often cost a fraction of what Manhattan hotels charge. Once dismissed as Manhattan’s pesky cousin across the river, Brooklyn is now revered as New York City’s cool older sibling. From the chic boutique Brooklyn hotels in Greenpoint to the budget hotels in Brooklyn NY’s up-and-coming Red Hook neighborhood, Brooklyn hotels offer something for every taste.
Brooklyn New York is a perfect alternative for travelers looking to experience NYC without the frenetic hustle-and-bustle of downtown Manhattan. The most populous borough in NYC, Brooklyn is home to world-class restaurants, bars, art galleries, museums, parks, and dozens of ethnically and culturally diverse neighborhoods.
NU Hotel Brooklyn New York
Boutique Brooklyn Hotels
Brooklyn is famous for its amazing art and design scene, so it's no wonder boutique hotels in Brooklyn are some of the best decorated and most unique places to stay in NYC. Here are a couple of our favorite Brooklyn boutique hotels:
- Hotel Le Bleu Brooklyn: The first NYC boutique hotel in Brooklyn, Le Bleu Hotel has perfected the art of hospitality. Guests at Hotel Le Bleu are treated to complimentary baskets of fresh baked goods and gourmet coffee, daily delivery of The New York Times, free parking, Egyptian cotton bedding, and many other luxurious extras that make Hotel Le Bleu one of the best Brooklyn hotels New York has to offer.
- Nu Hotel Brooklyn: The beautifully decorated rooms at Nu Hotel embody the essence of Brooklyn with custom furnishings crafted from recycled wood, organic bedding, and lead-free paint. Kids will love the hammocks and bunk beds Nu Hotel Brooklyn features in some of their rooms!
Best Western Gregory Hotel Brooklyn NY
Brooklyn Hotels on a Budget
Hotels in Brooklyn are often much more affordable than hotels in Manhattan, so stay at one of these great Brooklyn budget hotels and save some serious dough!
- Best Western Gregory Hotel Brooklyn: Conveniently located near the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and New York Aquarium, the Best Western Gregory is one of the perfect Brooklyn hotels for travelers looking for convenience, affordability, and comfort. Featuring an elegant cocktail lounge, the Best Western Gregory is one of the few budget hotels in Brooklyn serving up Manhattans for their guests.
- Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn: The Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn features affordable rates, complimentary breakfast, pet-friendly rooms, and free wireless high-speed internet access. Only one block from the subway station leading into Manhatttan, the Holiday Inn Express is one of the most conveniently located Brooklyn hotels New York has to offer.
Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge NYC
Luxury Brooklyn Hotels
Brooklyn is known for being more laid-back than Manhattan, but the borough's luxury hotels are perfect for travelers who want casual by day and extravagant by night. Check out one of the best luxury hotels in Brooklyn:
- Marriott Brooklyn Bridge: The Marriott Brooklyn Bridge is one of our favorite Brooklyn hotels offering its guests the sophistication of New York City’s luxury hotels with the modern simplicity found in the best Brooklyn hotels. The Marriott Brooklyn Bridge boasts state-of-the-art amenities including a 12,000 square foot health club where guests can enjoy a swim in the hotel's 4-lane indoor lap pool!
This full-service hotel, located only 1.5 miles across the river from Manhattan, features a barber shop, airline reservation desk, and even offers babysitting services for parents who want to explore Brooklyn’s trendy bars and nightclubs.
Coney Island Astroland Amusement Park New York
Brooklyn Hotels and Beyond
Whether you’re staying at the best modern boutique Brooklyn hotels in Greenpoint or the abundant charming discount hotels in Brooklyn neighborhoods like Kensington and Fort Greene, Brooklyn NY is sure to become your favorite borough in New York City.
With so many wonderful Brooklyn hotels throughout the borough’s unique neighborhoods and so much to see and do in Brooklyn, you’ll understand why the borough is becoming a popular favorite among travelers the world over.
From the pinnacle of the Coney Island Cyclone rollercoaster to the banks of the Hudson River along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, Brooklyn is filled top-to-bottom with amazing sights, fun activities, and some of the best hotels in New York City.
Click here for more New York hotels!