Explore the wonders of New York!
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour Information
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour Info
Select Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30 pm
2 Hours, 30 Minutes
When to Go:
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour Quick Facts
- On the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC, you'll visit a New York historical landmark.
- The Navy Yard Tour in Brooklyn is great for all ages.
- The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC requires advanced reservations.
63 Flushing Ave
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.8 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour Reviews
Transportation Nearby The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Get a Glimpse into History on the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC
Prices Starting at
$30.00 for adults
Features: Grab a spot on the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC visitors rave about to discover the fascinating history of the shipyard. While this famous NYC landmark has been part of American history since before the Civil War, your tour guide will bring it to life once again on the Navy Yard Tour in Brooklyn.
Why We Go: Familiarize yourself with shipbuilding and industrial history on the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC.
- Historic Navy Hospital: While on the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours in NYC, you'll see the expansive Navy hospital that once stood on the grounds. You'll learn many interesting facts about the hospital (such as how Confederate soldiers were treated and held in the basement).
- Dry Dock: The main focus of the the Navy Yard Tour in Brooklyn will be the Dry Dock that was built prior to the Civil War. You'll see where ships used in WW II were built, and you'll learn about how the facility has changed since this era.
- Knowledgeable Guides: The NY certified tour guides on the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour in NYC are very well-informed about the area's history. Additionally, these guides present the information in a way that's both easy to understand and interesting.
Inside Knowledge: If you're looking to go on a Navy Yard Tour in Brooklyn when there is not one scheduled, you can always contact the tour company to book a private tour of the facility.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Plan Ahead: The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC requires advanced reservations. Be sure to book your spot on the tour in advance.
- Do Ask Questions: Since the area has such an extensive history, it is difficult for the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tour NYC guides to cover everything. If you have a question, feel free to ask.
- Don't Miss the Bus: The buses for the Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours in NYC leave promptly at 1:45pm. Since the Navy Yard Brooklyn Tour does not run very often, be sure to arrive on time because you can't catch the next tour.
- Don't Forget the Family: The Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours in NYC are family-friendly and a fun, educational tour for kids.