Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bryant Park Information
Bryant Park Info
Jan. 7am- 10pm; Feb.- March 7pm- 7am; April 7am- 10pm; May- Sept. 7am- 11pm; Oct. 7am- 9pm; Nov.- Dec. 7am- 10pm (Sun.- Thurs) & 7am- 12am (Fri.- Sat.)
When to Go:
Bryant Park Hosts Seasonal Events Year-Round
- Bryant Park NYC hours change monthly.
Bryant Park Quick Facts
- Bryant Park NYC hosted New York Fashion Week from 1994- 2010, when it was moved to the Lincoln Center NY.
- Bryant Park NY features an ice skating rink and a massive NY Christmas tree annually through the Holidays.
- Summer activities at Bryant Park New York include ping pong tournaments, the Reading Room, and their Summer Film Festival NYC every Monday evening.
500 5th Ave
New York, US
Phone Number: 212.768.4242
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Bryant Park Reviews
Transportation Nearby Bryant Park
Bryant Park Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$288* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$529* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Small Park Near Times Square Hosts Events for Every Season
This tour is FREE!
Features: A small green oasis near Times Square, Bryant Park NYC is the perfect midday break from the concrete jungle of Manhattan. Bryant Park NYC features family-friendly NY events for free all year, and includes plenty of benches for reading, a ping pong table in the summer, an NYC skating rink during the Holidays, and even free WiFi.
Why We Go: NYC isn't home to many greenspaces besides Central Park, which is what makes Bryant Park New York so unique. This Manhattan park is near all the action in Midtown, and serves as a great resting place for NYC tourists.
- Le Carrousel: The kid-friendly carrousel at Briant Park New York is a cheap, fun activity your children will certainly get a kick out of.
- Holidays: Bryant Park New York lights up for the Holidays each year. Bryant Park NYC sets up glass-enclosed, tent-style areas each December where vendors sell great Holiday gifts, and the ice skating rink and massive Christmas tree at Bryant Park NY are rivaled only by Rockefeller Plaza.
- Summer Movie Nights: Each Monday during the summer, the Bryant Park in Manhattan hosts its annual Summer movie festival. Visitors can bring a snack and pull up a lawn chair for a dusk showing on a projection screen in the park.
Inside Knowledge: Bryant Park NYC was the host of New York City's famous Fashion Week, until it moved to the Lincoln Center in 2010. However, there are still plenty of events lined up at Bryant Park NY each year, including a summer concert series and frequent book readings.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Book: During the Summer, Bryant Park New York includes a "Reading Room" where guests can enjoy an open-air library atmosphere outdoors.
- Do Play Ping Pong: Ping Pong games at the Bryant Park table can get intense. If you think you've got the paddle skills to prove it, enter into one of the Bryant Park NYC Ping Pong tournaments held each Summer.
- Don't Miss the Bryant Park Grill: The Bryant Grill at Bryant Park New York features delicious American-style dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Don't Forget Free Yoga: When the weather warms up, NY "yogis" take to Bryant Park for free yoga classes on the weekends.