Bryant Park Yoga
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bryant Park Yoga Summary
Event Overview: The popular Bryant Park yoga classes are offered each summer by Lululemon Athletica and last 1 hour. These popular classes of outdoor free yoga in New York are great for the mind, body and soul, and overall one of the best free things to do in New York this summer. It's a win-win annual event in NYC for tourists and locals of all ages!
What to Expect: Bryant Park yoga classes welcome guests of all ages and skill levels. Practice makes perfect, so feel free to enjoy free yoga in Bryant Park all summer long to improve yourself!
- Completely Free: It may sound too good to be true, but trust us, it's not - you really can enjoy free yoga in Bryant Park with no catch, all summer long!
- Everything is Provided: Bryant Park yoga classes are put on by Lululemon Athletica, which provides professional, top-notch instructors as well as mats for all participants. Just show up and enjoy free yoga in New York!
Inside Knowledge: Lululemon Athletica truly believes the more the merrier when it comes to Bryant Park yoga classes, and this year they're hoping to break the record of the largest free yoga class in Bryant Park, which stands at 308 practicing participants.
- Arrive Early: One of the best things about Bryant Park yoga, is that there's room for everyone, but these outdoor classes do draw large crowds, so you may want to get there early to choose your spot and get situated. Tuesday morning classes are from 10am-11am and Thursday evening classes are from 6pm-7pm.
- Find the Right Location: Bryant Park yoga classes have 2 locations; Morning classes are held in the Upper Terrace and evening classes are located on the lawn near the library. Be sure to head to the right Bryant Park yoga spot!
- Choose Your Mat: Yoga mats are provided for all participants at free Yoga in Bryant Park, but if you want to bring your own, that's cool too.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bryant Park Yoga Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Bryant Park Yoga
41 W 40th St
New York, US
May 01,2012 - Sep 27,2012
Bryant Park Yoga is free for participants of all ages and skill levels - all you have to do is show up and try!
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- Bryant Park yoga begins in May and continues through September.
- Enjoy free yoga in Bryant Park thanks to Lululemon Athletica!
- Seasonal outdoor yoga is one of the most popular Byrant Park NYC events.
5 Av (7, 7X); 42 St - Bryant Pk (B, D, F, M); Grand Central - 42 St (S)