Catch Me If You Can Broadway
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Catch Me If You Can Broadway Information
Show Quick Facts
- Catch Me If You Can NYC stars Aaron Tveit as Frank Abagnale, Jr., and Norbert Leo Butz as Carl Hanratty.
- Catch Me If You Can Musical features book by Terrence McNally, a score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, choreography by Jerry Mitchell, and direction by Jack O'Brien.
- Catch Me If You Can Musical is adapted from the 2002 movie of the same name.
April 10, 2011 - September 4, 2011
Neil Simon Theatre
250 West 52nd Street
New York, New York 10019
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Catch Me If You Can Broadway Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Catch Me If You Can Broadway
Do you agree? Write your own review!
A Compelling Story and Terrific Score in Catch Me If You Can Broadway
Features: Adapted from the 2002 movie of the same name, Catch Me If You Can Broadway is a light-hearted musical that tells the story of young Frank Abagnale, Jr., a talented con artist who runs away from home to find a more glamorous life. While being pursued by a stubborn and resourceful FBI agent, Frank successfully poses as a pilot, a doctor, and a lawyer, making millions in the process.
Why We Go: Catch Me If You Can Broadway is a critically acclaimed Broadway musical directed by Jack O'Brien and starring Aaron Tveit and Norbert Leo Butz. While the play stays true to the 2002 Steven Spielberg film, it also contains a few new surprises (and a few song-and-dance numbers, of course).
- Aaron Tveit: Lead actor Aaron Tveit showcased the breadth of his talent in the Off Broadway production of Next to Normal. Now, as Frank Abagnale, Jr., Tveit proves what all the critics are saying - that he is one of the next luminaries of Broadway.
- Outstanding Creative Team: Catch Me If You Can Broadway boasts an impressive, Tony Award-winning creative team that includes director Jack O'Brien, writer Terrence McNally, composers Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, and choreographer Jerry Mitchell.
- Great Story: Catch Me If You Can Broadway has it all - adventure, romance, catchy songs, and sexy dance numbers. But more than anything it's the astounding real-life story of Frank Abagnale's daring cons that keeps audiences coming back for more.
Inside Knowledge: Catch Me If You Can Musical is inspired by the true story of Frank Abagnale, Jr., a masterful con artist who posed as a pilot, a doctor, and a lawyer, and who now helps the FBI apprehend check forgers.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Whole Family: While occasionally risque, Catch Me If You Can Broadway is good family fun and appropriate for children of all ages.
- Do Look Out For a Tour: Though Catch Me If You Can Broadway is currently closed, if it goes on tour or returns in the future, catch it if you can!
- Don't Forget the Soundtrack: Catch Me If You Can Broadway benefits from a terrific, toe-tapping score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman (Hairspray). Don't forget to grab a copy of the cast recording after the show!
- Don't Miss the Movie: It goes without saying that if you enjoy Catch Me If You Can Broadway, you'll also enjoy the feature film. Directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio, Catch Me If You Can was the 11th-highest grossing movie of 2002.