Explore the wonders of New York!
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour Information
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour Info
Adults - $23 + 2 ticket fee
Tues, Thurs, Fri-Sun, 12pm
Approximately 2 Hours / 30+ Sites
When to Go:
Bethesda Fountain; Tavern on the Green
Recommended for children 5+
- Tours run rain or shine, March through November. This is a walking tour. Wear comfortable shoes.
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour Quick Facts
- Visit The Boathouse Cafe use in When Harry Met Sally.
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer.
- Take a water break at Bethesda Fountain, used in Enchanted and Gossip Girl.
- Stop at Wollman Rink as seen in Love Story and Serendipity.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Explore Central Park's Most Famous Film Locations on This Popular NYC Tour
Upper East Side
Prices Starting at
$23.00 for adults & $15.00 for children
Features: Enjoy a stroll through Central Park NY while learning about the most famous TV and movie scenes filmed at this iconic NYC park when you participate in Central Park Movie Sites with On Location Tours. This popular tour of Central Park NYC television and movie sites guides NYC tourists to famous Central Park attractions like Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, and Strawberry Fields NY, while giving them access to re-live famous restaurantscenes from When Harry Met Sally, Ghostbusters, and more!
Why We Go: Central Park Movie Sites with On Location Tours is the most comprehensive NYC film tour of Central Park. You'll recognize famous NYC locations seen in popular films like "Cruel Intentions", "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Big Daddy" on this popular Tour of Central Park Movie Sites.
- Beautiful Scenery: Central Park is the biggest and most beautiful park in NYC, so it's no surprise why so many classic films have chosen to shoot here. Explore all that this famous NYC park has to offer with a Tour of Central Park NYC Movie Sites.
- Informative Guides: Like all On Location tours, the Tour of Central Park Movie Sites is guided by NYC actors and actresses. Enjoy interesting tidbits and fascinating behind-the-scenes information when you participate in a Central Park Movie Sites with On Location Tours.
- Re-Live Famous Scenes: Central Park Movie Sites with On Location Tours are walking tours that give NYC tourists the chance to experience the famous places from their favorite movie scenes. Feed the birds in the exact spot from the famous bird-feeding scene in Home Alone II and see the famous Wollman Rink from Love Story and Serendipity.
Inside Knowledge: Central Park Movie Sites with On Location Tours are always updating their NYC tours to stay as current as possible. If your favorite NYC films and TV shows aren't coming up during the On Location Tour of Central Park Movie Sites, don't hesitate to ask your tour guide, as they would be happy to assist you in finding the Central Park location you're looking for.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Wear Sneakers: This Tour of Central Park NYC Movie Sites is a New York City walking tour, so make sure to dress comfortably before heading off to this NYC tour.
- Do Look Up Films Ahead of Time: Get the most out of this NYC walking tour by catching up on some of the titles featured in the Central Park Movie Sites with On Location Tours ahead of time.
- Don't Miss the Tavern on the Green: Tavern on the Green Central Park is the famous NY restaurant featured in the Tour of Central Park Movie Sites, and can be seen in such classics as "Ghostbusters" and "Wall Street."
- Don't Leave Your Camera Behind: The famous film locations combined with the beautiful Central Park scenery provide for tons of photo opportunities on the Tour of Central Park NYC Movie Sites.