Chaplin the Musical on Broadway
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Chaplin the Musical on Broadway Information
Show Quick Facts
- Regular shows for Chaplin the Musical in NYC start on September 12, 2012.
- Chaplin the Musical on Broadway stars Rob McClure in the lead role as the silent film star, Charlie Chaplin.
- NYC Broadway's Charlie Chaplin is directed and choreographed by Warren Carlyle (who is also known for Follies and Back on Broadway).
September 12 - Ongoing
243 West 47th Street
New York City, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chaplin the Musical on Broadway Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chaplin the Musical on Broadway
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The legendary story of the most famous silent film star hits Broadway this fall - Chaplin the Musical!
Features: The story of legendary silent film star Charlie Chaplin hits New York City this fall with Chaplin the Musical on Broadway. Starring Rob McClure in the lead role, the production covers nearly 80 years in the story arc of one of film's first stars. Regular showings of the Charlie Chaplin musical NYC will begin on September 12 at the Barrymore Theatre.
Why We Go: Chaplin the Musical in NYC is a story about one of entertainment's most interesting (and silent) actors.
- The History: Charlie Chaplin's influence on acting still lasts today. NYC Broadway's Charlie Chaplin will cover the star's entire life and give the audience a look into the roots of modern acting.
- Fresh Acting Talent: Rob McClure, the lead in Chaplin the Musical in NYC, is relatively new to his current front-man position. His ability to replicate Chaplin-like genius got him the role and will make the show believable and all the more interesting.
- Big Story, Big Stage: Chaplin's rise from poverty in London to legendary fame in Hollywood is a story that is perfectly suited for the dramatic stage of theater.
Inside Knowledge: Chaplin the Musical in NYC is directed and choreographed by Warren Carlyle, who has worked on projects like Follies and Back on Broadway.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Grandparents: Most young people aren't that familiar with the story of Chaplin, but you can be sure that your parents or grandparents will definitely appreciate the invite to NYC Broadway's Charlie Chaplin.
- Do Find a Deal: Seeing a show on Broadway can be expensive! NYC Tourist offers great NYC show deals to make your Broadway experience affordable!
- Don't Go Hungry: Chaplin the Musical on Broadway runs about 2 hours and 30 minutes, so save yourself from being uncomfortable and make sure to have something to eat before you show up! There are tons of great NYC restaurants in the area!
- Don't Go Too Far: If you don't decide to see an afternoon show, this Broadway show can have you out late! While you're sure to find plenty of nightlife in New York City to keep you up even later, if you'd rather hit the hay, there are plenty of great NYC hotels nearby (and many offer NYC hotel deals) that you can rest easy in!