*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Chavellas Brooklyn Summary
Chavellas Brooklyn Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Chavellas serves fresh Mexican food for lunch and dinner 7 days a week and brunch on the weekends. Their menu is also available for take-out and delivery.
- Dozens of vegetarian and vegan options are available at Chavellas Restaurant.
- Chavellas does not take credit cards - only cash is accepted.
Restaurant Website: http://www.chavellas.com/
732 Classon Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Park Place (S) Eastern Pkwy (2, 3) Botanic Garden (2, 3, 4, 5, S)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sat. 11am- 11pm, Sun. 10am- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Chavellas Brooklyn Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Fabulous & Affordable Mexican Fare in a Charming Setting at Chavellas Brooklyn
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Step inside the intimate and charming dining room at Chavellas Restaurant NY and be prepared to enjoy some of the best Mexican food in New York City. Local Brooklynites line up for the delicious traditional Mexican fare at Chavellas, and even hungry Manhattanites make the trek into Brooklyn for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch at Chavellas Restaurant in NYC.
Why We Dine: New York City is renowned for having some of the best international cuisine in the country, but the Big Apple is known for coming up short on quality Mexican food. Chavellas Restaurant NY in Brooklyn breaks that culinary stereotype with superb authentic Mexican fare in a charming setting at affordable prices.
- Fantastic Food: Chavellas Brooklyn offers an extensive menu of fresh authentic Mexican fare with a modern twist. Fish tacos, chicken enchiladas and other south of the border staples are featured alongside inventive dishes like blossom squash and Oaxaca cheese quesadillas and a cactus, avocado and pickled jalapeno salad.
- Attractive Atmosphere: Bright colors and bold decorations create a festive atmosphere at Chavellas Brooklyn that's as lively and vibrant as it is warm and welcoming. Mexican folk music fills the small dining room that seats only 25 guests, providing a lovely, intimate setting to enjoy the spectacular food and drink at Chavellas Restaurant NY.
- Cheap Chow: It's hard to find a cheap NYC restaurant whose food, atmosphere, and service is up to the caliber of Chavellas Brooklyn. But the price is right at Chavellas Restaurant in NYC, most notably for lunch, when diners can choose from over a dozen lunch specials for only $5.95.
Inside Knowledge: Chavellas Brooklyn accommodates vegetarians and vegans with dozens of delicious meat-free and animal product-free dishes, clearly marked as so on the menu for ease of ordering and peace of mind.
- Weekend Brunch: Arrive early at Chavellas Brooklyn on Saturdays and Sundays, as hungry New Yorkers line up en masse for the fabulous brunch served from 11am- 3:30pm. Chavellas' cheap Brooklyn brunch includes a tasty entree served with your choice of tea, coffee or juice and a basket of sweet Mexican bread for only $11.95. That's an NYC restaurant deal we would gladly wait in line for!
- Plato Don: To say that this savory entree is a generous portion doesn't even begin to do justice to the sheer heartiness of the Plato Don. We recommend sharing this magnificent plate of chipotle chicken, grilled steak, rice, beans, guacamole, queso fresco, pico de gallo, and freshly made tortillas with a friend.
- Catering Services
- Cheap Eats
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Organic Ingredients
- Personal Wines Allowed
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Sunday Brunch
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access