Explore the wonders of New York!
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY Information
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY Info
One Day - $10; Two Day - $15
Thurs. 3pm- 11pm; Sat. 12 pm- 9pm
8 or 9 Hours
When to Go:
Under 21 not permitted
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY Quick Facts
- You must me at least 21 years old to participate in the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NYC.
- The Cinco de Mayo Bar Crawl is great for both locals and visitors.
- You'll visit several fun bars on the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NY
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Toast with Your Friends on the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl
Prices Ranging from
Features: You can toast to Mexico's victory and share some great drinks with your friends on the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl. While on one of the best pub crawls in NYC, you can enjoy some unbeatable drink specials and party with other fun-loving NYC locals and travelers.
Why We Go: If you are looking for a fun way to celebrate, then you should get you and your friends some tickets to the Cinco de Mayo Bar Crawl.
- Cheap New York Fun: Most people that live in NYC or visit the City know that it is almost always a very expensive place to enjoy. However, the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl makes having fun in New York easier than ever. While the tickets to this NYC bar crawl are already cheap, you can save even more money when you buy a two-day ticket and continue the Cinco de Mayo celebration through the weekend.
- Great Atmosphere: Though this city is typically thought of as having rude people, an evening on the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl will wipe those stereotypes from your mind. Just as you are looking to kick back, unwind, and have a good time, all of the other participants on the Cinco de Mayo NYC Pub Crawl want to have just as much fun. With such a warm and carefree environment, there's no doubt you'll have a great time.
Inside Knowledge: Though many people think that Cinco de Mayo is a big Mexican holiday, big celebrations, such as the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl, are not typical in most parts of Mexico.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Leave Your Kids at Home: While the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl NYC is guaranteed fun, people under 21 are not permitted to attend. You should just get a babysitter and have an "adults' night out."
- Do Drink Responsibly: Since you will be getting great NYC deals on drinks during the Cinco De Mayo Bar Crawl, you'll likely want to take advantage. Just remember to grab a cab home instead of driving yourself.
- Don't Forget a Jacket: Though it is Spring in NYC, you can get chilly when you are walking around Manhattan on the Cinco de Mayo Bar Crawl, so you should be sure to bring a jacket or sweater.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: When you are going from bar to bar on the Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl and drinking a good amount, funny events are bound to occur, and you'll definitely want your camera to immortalize the night.