*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Cleopatra's Needle Summary
Cleopatra's Needle Information
Cleopatra's Needle Info
Upper West Side
New York, NY 10025
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Tue. 3:30pm- 2am, Wed.-Thu. 3:30pm- 3am, Fri.-Sat. 3:30pm- 4am, Sun. 3pm- 2am
Mellow, all ages
Live Nightly Performances
Great Jazz Music
Cleopatra's Needle Quick Facts
- Cleopatra's Needle features live Jazz music every night.
- There is no cover charge at Cleopatra's Needle New York.
- Cleopatra's Needle NYC serves delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
96th St (1, 2, 3)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Cleopatra's Needle Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
in Upper West Side
Reserve a room at the Morningside Inn NYC to get a cozy room at a cheap rate. Located in Manhattan's Upper West Side (near Columbia University and Central Park), this cheap NYC hotel offers great room rates that will please even the most frugal New York City traveler.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Park Central New York
in Midtown West
The Park Central New York Hotel offers access to the best of Manhattan at its central location in Midtown. Central Park is steps away, as are the Broadway theaters and Times Square. Guest enjoy an on-site fitness center and business center for added convenience.
Rates starting at$289 you pay $260* Details
On The Ave
in Upper West Side
There's plenty to explore on the Upper West Side for guests of On The Ave NY Hotel. An environemntally-friendly Sunday Flea Market, the Museum of Natural History, and iconic Central Park are all just two blocks from this modern NY hotel.
Rates starting at$334* Details
in Upper East Side
Loews Hotel NYC offers exquisite rooms and helpful service. The lobby is warm and inviting, and hotel rooms in the Loews Regency Hotel are furnished in leather, mahogany, silk, and velvet.
Rates starting at$599 you pay $510* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Mediterranean Cuisine and Live Jazz at Cleopatra's Needle NYC
Upper West Side
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: For a lively and entertaining night out in New York City head to Cleopatra's Needle, the Upper West Side's hottest Jazz bar. With nightly Jazz performances and delicious Mediterranean cuisine, Cleopatra's Needle is a perfect choice for friends looking for a fun time in NYC.
Why We Go: NYC travelers and locals out for an entertaining night head to Cleopatra's Needle.
- Great Music: The live Jazz music at Cleopatra's Needle NYC is guaranteed to impress. Whether you stop by for the Jazz band or stay for the jam sessions and open mic performances, the music at Cleopatra's Needle always entertains. You may even be lucky enough to see Wynton Marsalis on trumpet (which is not such a rare occurrence).
- No Cover Charge: In a city where virtually nothing is free, a Jazz club with no cover is a great NYC deal. Come on in to Cleopatra's Needle and have a memorable NYC night for free! Though there is a $10 drink minimum during live performances, you'd spend that money on drinks anyhow.
- Delicious Food: The Mediterranean cuisine at Cleopatra's Needle will delight everyone's taste buds. We recommend getting a few appetizers and entrees to share with the whole group. These dishes are so scrumptious that you'll want to try as many as possible.
Inside Knowledge: If you're going to Cleopatra's Needle New York solely for the Jazz music, don't arrive too early. The nightly Jazz doesn't start until 8pm.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out Happy Hour: From 4pm- 7:30pm, Cleopatra's Needle NYC offers happy hour. Come in and enjoy half-priced martinis or glasses of wine, as well as reduced prices on other drinks.
- Do Bring Your Friends: Cleopatra's Needle offers delicious food that is perfect for sharing, so grab your friends, have a Mediterranean dinner, and enjoy the music.
- Don't Worry About Attire: All the people that go to Cleopatra's Needle NY are looking for a relaxing night with no pretense. Keep it casual and just have a fun night.
- Don't Sit Right Next to the Stage: If you're at Cleopatra's Needle with friends, it's probably best to sit a bit back from the stage to hear each other talk more easily.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Seating
- Small Atmosphere
- Wheelchair Access