*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Clover Club Summary
Clover Club Information
Clover Club Info
210 Smith Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Hours of Operation:
Mon. 5pm- 2am, Tue.- Thu. 11am- 2am, Fri. 11am- 4am, Sat. 10:30am- 4am, Sun. 10:30am- 2am
Live jazz music
Clover Club Quick Facts
- The Clover Club is located in Brooklyn's popular Cobble Hill neighborhood.
- Brunch is served at Clover Club NYC on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The extensive drink menu at Clover Club features 9 different categories of cocktails.
Bergen St (F, G)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Clover Club Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Creative Cocktails and Gourmet Provisions at the Brooklyn Clover Club
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: With an extensive mixed drink menu divided into 9 categories, Clover Club Brooklyn offers a refreshing cocktail for every palate. The Cobble Hill neighborhood bar's exceptional drinks, savory snacks, and wildly popular weekend brunches have been known to persuade even the most stubborn Manhattanites to make the trek across the river for a taste of Clover Club's acclaimed food and drink.
Why We Go: Equal parts affordable neighborhood bar and upscale lounge serving innovative cocktails and gourmet provisions, Clover Club Brooklyn provides guests with the best of both worlds.
- Alcohol Awareness: Not only does the drink menu at Clover Club NYC feature 9 separate cocktail categories, each section includes a brief description and history lesson about the libation's origins. From Swizzles to Royales, Clover Club provides patrons with an enlightening narrative for each cocktail genus.
- Weekend Brunch: On Saturday and Sunday mornings, The Clover Club becomes a popular Brooklyn Brunch destination, serving a full brunch menu and an even fuller "Liquid Brunch" menu. Savory breakfast dishes like Baked Eggs with Truffles and Leeks and Ricotta Pancakes topped with Poached Rhubarb are offered alongside Clover Club's 5 variations of Bloody Marys, as well as a number of other brunch cocktail favorites.
- Inviting Ambiance: Clover Club Brooklyn's tasteful decor is polished and sophisticated without the stuffiness that often accompanies upscale cocktail lounges. Guests can warm up with a glass of Pinot Noir on an elegant Victorian-style couch beside the roaring fireplace, or get The Last Word (a Clover Club gin concoction) from a plush leather stool along the grand mahogany bar.
Inside Knowledge: Clover Club Brooklyn has you and your friends in mind with their Punch the Village Idiot and Pimms Punch cocktails. For $45, you and 3-5 of your favorite drinking buddies can grab a straw and share one of The Clover Club's delicious communal cocktails.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do the Oscars Clover Club Style: Get off the couch and come on down to The Clover Club's annual evening of entertainment! Walk the red carpet, watch the Oscars, drink cocktails, and dine on tasty hors d'oeuvres in style at Clover Club Brooklyn.
- Do Taste the Bacon: Clover Club's Bacon Tasting plate has won over the hearts and stomachs of breakfast meat connoisseurs the world over. This plate of thick cut maple bacon, duck bacon, and black pepper bacon pairs perfectly with one of The Clover's delicious Liquid Brunch cocktails.
- Don't Be Afraid to Try Something New: With 9 different cocktail categories on their extensive drink menu, why not step outside your booze box and order one of Clover Club Brooklyn's eclectic cocktail creations. From a Bermuda Swizzle to an Elysian Nymph, The Clover has a tasty concoction you've probably never heard of - and will definitely enjoy!
- Don't Write Off Brooklyn: Even if you're staying at a hotel in Manhattan, Clover Club is a great bar to visit on your next NYC vacation. A subway ride from Times Square takes about 35 minutes and is well worth it - the prices at Clover Club Brooklyn are far more reasonable than what you'll pay at Manhattan bars.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bar Food
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wine Specialist
- Wheelchair Access