Cocoa and Carols Cruise
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Cocoa and Carols Cruise Summary
Event Overview: Join in on the holiday fun with the Cocoa and Carols Cruise on Yacht Manhattan, which is a one and a half hour cruise on the Hudson with live music and caroling accompanied by delicious holiday treats. This beautiful 1920s-styled yacht has a cozy, heated back-deck salon with gorgeous views of Manhattan. The combination of hot cocoa, caroling and breathtaking views of Manhattan on a cold December evening make the Holiday Jazz Cruise on Yacht Manhattan the best holiday event is New York.
What to Expect: Expect to have a relaxing holiday experience aboard the Manhattan on the Cocoa and Carols Holiday Jazz Cruise. This fun, family friendly cruise will put you in the Christmas spirit as you sip on hot cocoa and sing along to your favorite Christmas carols.
- Holiday Treats: Delicious hot cocoa, holiday treats and cookies are included on the Cocoa and Carols Manhattan Cruise.
- Awesome Holiday Music: On Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays a Jazz Trio hosts the Holiday Jazz Cruise on Yacht Manhattan, and on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays the Chelsea Opera leads the 30 minutes of caroling.
- Full Bar: Enjoy a full cash bar during the Cocoa and Carols Manhattan Cruise, and receive one complimentary beer, wine or Champagne with your ticket.
Inside Knowledge: Tickets for the Cocoa and Carols Cruise on Yacht Manhattan are non refundable and cannot be rescheduled, so make sure you get to the boat on time and don't miss your trip.
- Wine and Cheese: When you purchase a ticket for the Cocoa and Carols Cruise on Yacht Manhattan, you have the option of also purchasing bottles of featured NYC wine as well as a local NYC cheese and fruit platter.
- Kids Ride FREE: Children ages two and younger ride for FREE on the Cocoa and Carols Manhattan Cruise.
- Gratuity: Gratuity is not included in the ticket price for the Cocoa and Carols Cruise on Yacht Manhattan, and parties of 12 or more people will automatically be charged an 18% gratuity.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Cocoa and Carols Cruise Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Cocoa and Carols Cruise
62 Chelsea Piers
New York, US
Nov 22,2014 - Jan 02,2015
$36 - $56
Cocoa and Carols Cruise on Yacht Manhattan is the Perfect Family Friendly Holiday Activity
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
- The yacht, Manhattan, was built in 2005 and is the only non-sailing vessel in the Classic Harbor Line fleet.
- The Cocoa and Carols Cruise on Yacht Manhattan is an hour and a half long with around 30 minutes of caroling led either by members of the Chelsea Opera or a live Holiday Jazz Trio.
- Sometimes the Manhattan Mates will host the live musical entertainment for the Cocoa and Carols Manhattan Cruise.