Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Columbus Circle Information
Columbus Circle Info
Columbus Circle is open to walk through 24 hours daily, but the shops are open Mon.-Sat. 10am-9pm and Sun. 11am-7pm
When to Go:
Day time for shopping, Night time to enjoy the beautiful lights
Open all year
Columbus Circle Quick Facts
- The Shops at Columbus Circle provide great NYC shopping during the day and bright lights at night.
- Columbus Circle is located at the southwest corner of Central Park.
- Columbus Circle NYC has become one of the top NYC sights for tourists.
10 Columbus Cir
New York, US
Phone Number: 212.823.6300
Free to enter.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Columbus Circle Reviews
Transportation Nearby Columbus Circle
Columbus Circle Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$335* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Visit Famous NYC Landmark, Columbus Circle Day or Night, Before or After Seeing its Famous Neighbor, Central Park!
Upper West Side
This tour is FREE!
Features: Columbus Circle New York is a major landmark in Manhattan, named after Christopher Columbus. Columbus Circle NYC is an actual traffic circle with water fountains, and is surrounded by shops and restaurants. This NYC attraction is located at the southwest corner of Central Park and has also become the name of the surrounding neighborhood around the circle as well.
Why We Go: The shops at Columbus Circle New York attract a lot of NYC Tourists, while others stumble upon Columbus Circle restaurants before or after visiting the world famous Central Park.
- The Shops: Columbus Circle NYC provides a variety of shopping, from grocery stores like Whole Foods to designer shops like A|X Armani Exchange and Coach, and specialty shops like Godiva Chocolate, the Shops at Columbus Circle New York have a wide variety for every shoppers' needs.
- Columbus Circle Events: All kinds of NYC events take place at Columbus Circle New York, from Jazz week to wine events, strength training for runners, and many more throughout the year. Stop by and find out what's going on at Columbus Circle and you may be very pleasantly surprised!
- Night Sight: Columbus Circle NYC is all lit up at night and a very relaxing spot in NYC for people watching. Take a stroll through Central Park and wind up at Columbus Circle for a beautiful and romantic NYC experience.
Inside Knowledge: Columbus Circle New York offers a 360 degree view of the circle's crossroads.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Holiday Shop: The Shops at Columbus Circle are a great place to do holiday shopping. Enjoy the brisk winter NYC air and find plenty of items to cross off your list!
- Do Dine Outside: During the warm seasons, Columbus Circle NYC is a perfect spot for eating outside. Try one of the many top Columbus Circle restaurants and enjoy the passers by.
- Don't Skip Central Park: Located just across from the southwestern corner of this beautiful NYC park, you can't visit Columbus Circle without at least taking a peek at Central Park ... Nor will you regret it!
- Don't Drive: Though Columbus Circle is a traffic circle, it's located near the train station, as well as several NY Subway stops, so there's no reason to drive or even take a cab to Columbus Circle New York. Put your Metro Card to good use, plus save yourself some time and money!