Columbus Day Parade
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near the Columbus Day Parade
Restaurants near the Columbus Day Parade
Columbus Day Parade Summary
Event Overview: One of the largest annual parades in NYC, the Columbus Day Parade celebrates the rich Italian-American heritage in New York City, while commemorating the famous Italian explorer Christopher Columbus. Featuring more than 35,000 participants, over 100 local bands, live Broadway musical entertainment and much more, the NYC Columbus Day Parade is a popular NYC event in Midtown.
What to Expect: The NYC Columbus Day Parade attracts more than a million people from around New York City, as well as thousands of viewers worldwide via TV.
- Tons of Entertainment: Columbus Day in NYC treats this national holiday with more significance than any other area in the country, and the extravagant Columbus Day Parade is an NYC event that's not to be missed. Enjoy authentic folk dancers, more than a dozen local marching bands, vintage cars and more at the Columbus Day NY Parade in Manhattan.
- Great NYC Parade Floats: A favorite at any NYC parade, the Columbus Day Parade floats are on the main draws at this family-friendly NYC event. With NYC community groups coming together to build unique floats in honor of Christopher Columbus, Columbus Day in NYC is a brilliant local event in Manhattan.
Inside Knowledge: The Columbus Day in NYC Parade begins at 11:30am on 47th St and 5th Ave. The Columbus Day Parade slowly travels north on 5th Ave NYC, finishing at 73rd St around 3pm.
- Pick a Spot in the Middle: The best viewing areas for the Coumbus Day Parade NYC are in the middle of the parade route, between 55th and 65th Sts NYC. Arriving early and setting up around this area ensures you won't miss a minute of the action at the NYC Columbus Day Parade.
- Columbus Day Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral: Columbus Day in NYC begins with a morning Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral in Midtown East. Take in the beautiful architecture of this famous cathedral - which stands as the oldest church in NYC - before the NYC Columbus Day Parade in Manhattan.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Columbus Day Parade Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Columbus Day Parade
New York, US
Popular NYC Parade Attracts Over a Million People Each Year
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Columbus Day Parade celebrates the 1492 landing of Christopher Columbus in America.
- The NYC Columbus Day Parade travels north on 5th Ave NYC between 47th and 73rd Streets.
- The Columbus Day Parade in Manhattan attracts more than 35,000 participants and over 1 million viewers.
- The first NYC Columbus Day Parade
5th Ave-53rd St (E, V); Lexington-3rd Aves-51st St (6, E, V)