Concerts at Webster Hall
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Concerts at Webster Hall Summary
Event Overview: Concerts at Webster Hall have become quite a popular trend in the NY metropolitan area. Putting on shows for over 100 years, Webster Hall has hosted some of the most legendary performers the world has ever seen. Attending a NYC concert at Webster Hall will surely be one for the memory books.
What to Expect: Aside from the magnificent sound system and three stories of historical, yet trendy decor at the NYC Webster Hall concerts, expect some added features to enhance your overall NY music experience.
- Unisex Bathroom: On the second floor of Webster Hall NYC, there are shared bathrooms for both men and women. Although your privacy will be maintained, many Webster Hall concert-goers find this a unique and fun idea! There are other bathrooms if you choose to avoid the unisex restrooms.
- 19 and Up: Concerts at Webster Hall New York are one of two music venues in NYC that are 19 & up instead of 21 & up. Be prepared to flash your ID if heading to the bar or staying after a concert to enjoy the nightclub.
Inside Knowledge: NYC Webster Hall Concerts have been known to get pretty crowded. Be sure to arrive early to your NYC event to avoid long lines, and make sure you dress to impress. Dress code is strictly enforced at Webster Hall NYC.
- No Re-entry: Make sure before you enter this popular NYC music venue, you don't need to exit anytime soon. The staff hosting concerts at Webster Hall may require you to pay admission again, or refuse you re-entry.
- Required Coat Check: Checking your coat is required at all NYC Webster Hall concerts as both a safety and security issue. This service is not complimentary.
- Pricey Drinks: Webster Hall NY concerts have been known to rack up the price on their alcoholic beverages. Make sure you're prepared to spend a pretty penny.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Concerts at Webster Hall Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Concerts at Webster Hall
125 East 11th Street
New York, US
Oct 27,2014 - Nov 03,2014
Get Your Webster Hall Tickets Today and Enjoy One of the Best NYC Music Venues!
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
- Concerts at Webster Hall are located on 11th Street between 3rd and 4th Avenue.
- Webster Hall NY Concerts are held in East Village.
- Webster Hall is also a nightclub on other nights.
Astor Place (6) 3rd Ave-14th St (L) 8th St-Broadway (R, W)