*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Cozy Cafe Summary
Cozy Cafe Information
Cozy Cafe Info
43 E 1st St
New York, NY 10003
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 2:30pm- 2:30am & Fri.- Sat. 3pm- 4am
Cozy Cafe Quick Facts
- The Cozy Cafe NYC in the East Village is one of the most popular hookah bars in NYC.
- There are close to 70 different kinds of tobacco flavors offered at the popular Cozy Cafe in Manhattan.
- Middle Eastern dishes featured at the Cozy Hookah Cafe NY include their delicious Kofta Kabab and Babaganush.
- The Cozy Cafe NY features belly dancers every Friday and Saturday night.
2nd Ave-Houston St (F, V); Uptown Bleecker St-Lafayette St (6); Downtown Bleecker St-Lafayette St (6, B, D, F, V)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Cozy Cafe Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown East
Grand Hyatt Hotel NYC is located in the heart of Manhattan. Centrally located near top NY attractions in Manhattan,the Grand Hyatt Hotel New York is connected to Grand Central Terminal, which can take travelers just about anywhere in New York City for cheap.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$509* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Top East Village Hookah Bar in NYC
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: With their cool Middle-Eastern decor, laid-back ambiance, and great selection of tasty tobacco flavors and mixes you won't find anywhere else, the Cozy Cafe in Manhattan is one of the best hookah bars in NYC. Featuring cool multi-tube hookahs perfect for groups visiting NYC, and close to 70 different kinds of tobacco exclusive to this popular hookah bar in NYC, the Cozy Cafe is a popular East Village bar in New York.
Why We Go: Where else can you try special blend tobaccos with titles like Sex on the Beach, Egyptian Pharoah, and Knock Me Out, all from the comfort of their comfortable plush couches? Only at the one and only Cozy Hookah Cafe in Manhattan.
- Experience Hookah: For those who haven't tried hookah, the Cozy Cafe NYC is a great place to start. Get your friends together and pitch in on one of their affordable NYC hookahs, and if you're not sure how to get the hookah going, the friendly Cozy Cafe NYC staff will be happy to show you.
- Relaxed Atmosphere: Enjoy a casual, laid-back atmosphere complete with cool Mediterranean beats and comfortable couches at the Cozy Cafe NYC in the East Village.
- Food and Beer: Not only does the Cozy Hookah Cafe offer a wide variety of flavored tobaccos, but it also serves up Middle Eastern small plates and salads, as well as a strong selection of domestic and imported beer and wine options.
Inside Knowledge: The Cozy Cafe NYC is famous for its live belly dancing entertainment every weekend. Starting at 11:30pm every Friday and Saturday, the Cozy Hookah Cafe NYC hosts Sira the New York Belly Dancer, adding a nice touch to their authentic Middle Eastern theme.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Friends: The Cozy Hookah Cafe NYC is a great New York bar for friends in Manhattan to congregate and have a good time. Their cool multi-tube hookahs make for the perfect centerpiece, and the comfy plush couches allow for a more intimate NYC bar experience.
- Do Try the Regular Hookah: For just $15, visitors of the Cozy Cafe New York can try one of their regular hookah flavors, which include pineapple, orange, watermelon and more.
- Don't Worry If You Don't Smoke: Not a smoker? No problem - you can still have a great time at the Cozy Hookah Cafe in NYC. Their outdoor patio in the back allows NYC tourists to congregate in a smoke-free environment while still taking in the atmosphere of this popular East Village bar.
- Don't Miss the Food: Great food options at the Cozy Cafe NYC include combination plates of Middle Eastern classics like the kofta kabab, as well as delicious appetizers like their kofta wrap and hummus spread.
- Bar Food
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Private Parties
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area
- Smoking Allowed