Cyrano De Bergerac
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Cyrano De Bergerac Information
Show Quick Facts
- Cyrano De Bergerac is one of the first Broadway shows to open in the fall 2012 season at the American Airlines Theatre!
- The story is about a poet who is loved by all of Paris, except for his one true love, who can't look past his exceptionally large nose - but no one can blame her for that, can they?
- Cyrano De Bergerac is played by Tony Award winner Douglas Hodge. As you may have guessed, the nose large nose he's wearing is fake.
- Get your discounted Broadway tickets through NYC Tourist today to see the play before it ends on November 25th!
Sept. 28, 2012 - Nov. 25, 2012
American Airlines Theatre
New York City, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Cyrano De Bergerac Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Cyrano De Bergerac
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Don't miss Cyrano De Bergerac on Broadway this season! Get your tickets through NYC Tourist today!
Features: If there's anything that an ugly poet should never do, it's help a much more handsome man woo the woman that they are both in love with. Yet that's what Cyrano De Bergerac does. This is one of the Broadway shows this season that you're not going to want to miss!
Why We Go: Everything from the storyline to the acting makes for a great experience on Broadway for everyone!
- Light Hearted But Still Charming: While the story is of Cyrano De Bergerac is about a man with a huge problem (his huge nose, that is) and an even bigger problem (the woman he loves not loving him because of said problem, his nose) Cyrano is faced with an even bigger problem - helping a more attractive man get the woman Cyrano loves fall in love with him. How tragic! Yet the show is filled with humor and hope. Almost.
- Great Acting: While Cyrano De Bergerac may not be able to charm the girl he loves with his looks, Tony Award winner Douglas Hodge sure does charm the audience with with his performance every night!
- A Show for Everyone: Seeing a show on Broadway is one of the best things to do in New York City for every NYC Tourist! Whether you're traveling with the family, your significant other or your parents, Cyrano De Bergerac does not disappoint!
Inside Knowledge: Cyrano De Bergerac has been revived 14 times on Broadway since its debut on October 3, 1898. The most recent adaption prior to this starred Kevin Kline and Jennifer Garner.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Friend: Or your family. Or a lover. Everyone will enjoy this play!
- Do Buy Your Tickets in Advance: Don't wait until the last minute to get your tickets! The show is only playing through November, and you can get discounted Broadway tickets online through NYC Tourist!
- Don't Be Discouraged: Just because Cyrano De Bergerac wasn't blessed with great looks or a true-love who loves him back, Cyrano is still graced with many talents, and the story doesn't end too tragically!
- Don't Take it for Fiction: Cyrano de Bergerac was actually a real person. He did have a large nose, although it's definitely been exaggerated through the years.