Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen Summary
Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Danny Brown offers over 80 wines by the bottle and more than 20 wines by the glass.
- An affordable 3-course prix fixe menu is served on Tuesday evenings.
- Danny Brown Kitchen and Wine Bar is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday.
Restaurant Website: http://www.dannybrownwinekitchen.com/
10402 Metropolitan Avenue
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Forest Hills-71st Ave. (E, F, G, R, V)
Hours of Operation:
Tue.- Thu. 5:30pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 11pm, Sun. 5pm- 9:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Pan American NY is in a great location for business travelers and vacationers alike. Near JKF and La Guardia, with free shuttles to and from, the Pan American Hotel in Elmhurst offers comfortable amenities in a prime location. Take a bus or subway into Midway Manhattan, which is just 15 minutes away or enjoy the various museums within a two-block radius.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Exceptional Wine & Eclectic European Inspired Cuisine at Danny Brown in Queens
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Exceptional wine and eclectic eats are paired together for an exquisite dining experience at Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen in NYC. From its unassuming location in Queens' Forest Hills neighborhood, Danny Brown NY Wine Bar gets it right with an eclectic menu of Spanish, French, and Italian inspired dishes and an expansive selection of wines from regions all over the globe.
Why We Dine: While some of the best restaurants in the world are conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, it might seem silly to make the short trek into Queens for a delicious dinner. Yet once diners experience the savory cuisine, fine wines, elegant atmosphere, and stellar service at Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen, they'll think it's silly not to make the trip into Queens for an unforgettable meal at Danny Brown Restaurant.
- Fabulous Fare: Small tapas-style plates and "bigger plates", as the menu at Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen reads, are artfully crafted and prepared with fresh, quality ingredients and a meticulous eye for detail that results in culinary success. The food at Danny Brown Wine Bar in NYC draws inspiration from eclectic traditional European cuisines, with gems like wild mushroom risotto, grilled calamari with white beans and arugula, and Hampshire pork tenderloin with black olive polenta.
- Divine Wine: Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen features a selection of over 80 wines by the bottle and more than 20 wines by the glass. Guests are also welcome to explore the unique tastes of 3 carefully selected wines from different regions with one of 6 wine flights offered at Danny Brown Wine Bar in NYC.
- Warm Service: The friendly and knowledgeable staff at Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen are more than happy to recommend wines and dishes to ensure a delightful dining experience at this upscale NYC wine bar and restaurant.
Inside Knowledge: Danny Brown Wine Bar and Kitchen is the first ever restaurant in Queens to receive a coveted Michelin star rating.
- Chicken Under A Brick: One bite of this traditional Tuscan delicacy and you'll see why it's one of the most popular dishes off the Bigger Plates menu at Danny Brown Restaurant. An organic half chicken is roasted under a foil-wrapped brick and the succulent flavors and textures that result are a treat to even the most discerning palates.
- Red Flight International: Explore the unique tastes and smells of a Pinot Noir from California, Cotes du Rhone from France, and an Argentenian Malbec on an international red wine flight at Danny Brown Wine Bar in NYC.
- Candle Light
- Chef's Specials
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Organic Ingredients
- Private Parties
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access