Dead Accounts on Broadway
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Dead Accounts on Broadway Information
Show Quick Facts
- Dead Accounts on Broadway is Theresa Rebeck's newest comedy about a family turned upside down after an unexpected return from a brother, who came home with no wife but lots of money -$27 million that is. Mysterious!
- Katie Holmes and Norbert Leo Butz are staring in Dead Accounts on Broadway.
- This has been one of the most anticipated shows of the season (according to Time Magazine and everyone else) so be sure to get discounted Broadway tickets through NYC Tourist so that you can afford to see the show yourself!
Nov. 2012 - March 2013
Music Box Theatre
239 W 45th St
New York City, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Dead Accounts on Broadway Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Dead Accounts on Broadway
Do you agree? Write your own review!
See Katie Holmes and Norbert Leo Butz in their new Broadway comedy this season!
Features: You know that moment when your brother comes home after a long time away and nobody expected him back? But then he shows up with a lot of money and the wife that the whole family hated is, mysteriously, not with him? Well, if you don't know this particular scenario, you can experience the thrill by seeing Dead Accounts on Broadway!
Why We Go: Most men don't have to be dragged away from the bar on vacation to go to a show on Broadway when they find out they get to see Katie Holmes in person, but this is one of the Broadway shows that attracts people for numerous reasons actually!
- World Premiere: This is the first time that Dead Accounts on Broadway is ever playing, so you have the chance to be one of the first people to see it!
- Not Too Many Characters: Some of the Broadway plays can be intimidating because there are so many characters and in depth plots to keep up with. Hey, this is vacation! You shouldn't have to work to keep up with a play! Luckily, there are only 5 characters in Dead Accounts on Broadway, and it probably doesn't hurt that one of them is Katie Holmes.
- Award Winning Team: The show is new, but it was written by Pulitzer Prize finalist Theresa Rebeck, starring two time Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz and directed by three time Tony Award winner Jack O'Brien. This is a sure-fire success!
Inside Knowledge: It's Katie Holmes' second run on Broadway. The first of her Broadway shows was Arthur Miller's All My Sons, but this is her first major performance since her big split with Tom Cruise.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Have a Laugh: This is the newest comedy written by Theresa Rebeck, who has written many plays for both on and off Broadway productions! She's also written for Law and Order, Smash, Harriet the Spy, Catwoman and more!
- Do Get Tickets in Advance: This show has been long awaited, and with big names like this starring, tickets are going to be pricey and they're going to go quick! NYC Tourist has discounted Broadway tickets to help ensure your spot in the audience when you're in New York City!
- Don't Expect Lighthearted: While this is a comedy, Dead Accounts on Broadway bears themes like greed, small town values and questions how much you should really trust your family .
- Don't Bring the Kids: There are plenty of other great things to do in New York City with kids, this particular show is recommended for children 12 and up.