Death of a Salesman
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Death of a Salesman Information
Show Quick Facts
- Death of a Salesman is for mature audiences due to content including adult topics.
- Playing at Barrymore Theatre in NYC's Theater District.
- Death of a Salesman Broadway is starring Philip Seymour Hoffman as Willy Loman.
March 15. 2012 - Ongoing
243 W 47th St
New York , New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Death of a Salesman Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Death of a Salesman
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Catch the Revival of the Classic Play, Death of a Salesman on Broadway at the Barrymore Theatre in Midtown West!
Features: The current revival of Death of a Salesman on Broadway opened March 15, 2012. Starring Philip Seymour Hoffman as main character Willy Loman, this show has been drawing in sell-out crowds. Set in 1949, Death of a Salesman Broadway is a Tony-Award winning drama that touches on serious family issues, complicated relationships, and examines the life specifically of a salesman striving to achieve the American dream for his family.
Why We Go: Death of a Salesman Broadway wonderfully depicts the play's original story, style, look and feel, with award-winning star power behind the production.
- Classic Story: Death of a Salesman has been a popular play both in print and on stage for generations. This classic story stands the test of time, so we suggest seeing it while you can!
- Star-Studded Cast & Creative: Philip Seymour Hoffman stars as Willy Loman andAndrew Garfield (from The Social Network.) These are just two of the extremely talented cast members you'll see on stage during Death of a Salesman on Broadway.
- Awarded: Death of a Salesman on Broadway is an Arthur Miller production - he is both a Tony Award winner as well as a Pulitzer Prize winner. This play is directed by 8-time Tony Award winner Mike Nichols, and the cast has a collection of awards as well.
Inside Knowledge: If you wish to purchase 20 or more Death of a Salesman tickets, special group reservations are required.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Catch it While You Can: Death of a Salesman Broadway is playing for a short time, so don't miss your chance to see this classic Broadway show in NYC!
- Do Appreciate the Location: Barrymore Theatre is one of the older theaters in New York City, with classic red carpet, canopy ceilings and a grand chandelier. It's the epitome of a classic Broadway theater.
- Don't Bring the Youngsters: The tone and content of Death of a Salesman on Broadway is meant for mature audiences, and there's a reason the age requirement is 4 years and older. We recommend it for tweens and adults only.
- Don't Skip the Play if You've Read it: Death of a Salesman is a popular play included in many high school English curriculums. We think teens and adults who have read the play will even more so enjoy watching the live production of Death of a Salesman Broadway.