*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Deluge Restaurant Summary
Deluge Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Deluge Restaurant is located on site at the stylish Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel.
- Reservations are highly recommended for holidays and special events.
- This restaurant near LaGuardia features valet parking.
13520 39th Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
Main St (7)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sun. 6am-11 pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Deluge Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
LaGuardia Airport Hotel
The Hotel LaGuardia Airport offers room rates that are roughly half the price of Manhattan hotels. Free wi-fi Internet and newspapers are included for guests of the hotel.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Upscale Dining and Striking Asian Decor at Deluge Restaurant
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Deluge Restaurant, located on site at the stylish Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, features exotic, Asian-themed decor and delicious Pan-Asian cuisine.
Why We Dine: Standing as one of the best upscale restaurants in Flushing, New York, the brand-new Deluge Restaurant promises to impress with its generous portions and striking decor.
- Decor: The decor at Deluge in Flushing is unbelievable. Aside from dim lighting, rich woods, and fine Asian antiques, there is also a waterfall flowing around a massive fireplace. Even more impressive is the wine tower, which has to be seen to be believed.
- Chef's Table: The private Chef's Table at Deluge in Flushing overlooks the kitchen area, so you can watch Chef Navarro work his culinary magic.
- Valet Parking: Be sure to take advantage of the valet parking service at Deluge Restaurant, as street parking in Flushing can be difficult.
Inside Knowledge: Deluge in Flushing features a full bar with signature cocktails such as the Passion Fruit Mojito.
- Crab-stuffed Portobello: This dish features a fat, perfectly cooked portobello mushroom stuffed with fresh crab meat and drizzled with a tasty sauce.
- Tapas: Start your meal with a few of these light appetizers. We recommend the octopus, calamari, lamb, and oysters.
- Bringing a Date: With its cozy fireplace, trickling waterfall, and semi-private booths, Deluge Restaurant is the perfect choice for a romantic dining experience.
- Business Dining
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Parking Structure
- Private Parties
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Valet Parking
- Water Fountain
- Wheelchair Access