Explore the wonders of New York!
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter Information
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter Info
$150- $300 per person
On demand charter service
12- 30 Minutes
When to Go:
Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty
Recommended for Kids 5+
- Advance ticket purchase required.
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter Quick Facts
- The Deluxe New York Air Tour by NY Skyride features beautiful aerial views of New York City, and offers private charter tours of NYC.
- Deluxe NY Helicopter Tours offers 20 and 30 minute air tours of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Deluxe Air Tour NY highlights include the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter Reviews
Transportation Nearby Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter
|Bounce Transportation LLC||
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
One of New York City's most popular boutique hotels, the Sohotel NYC is an affordable Manhattan hotel perfect for young travelers on a budget. Located in an exciting New York neighborhood close to Chinatown and Little Italy, the Sohotel offers cheap NY hotel rooms surrounded by some of the best attractions in NYC.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Park South Hotel
in Murray Hill
Located near some of New York City's most famous landmarks - including the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park - the Park South Hotel NYC is a classy boutique hotel Manhattan. Their on-site NY restaurant features live jazz on the weekends, and hotel amenities at the Park South Hotel include free wifi and continental breakfast.
Rates starting at$289* Details
Howard Johnson SoHo
in Lower East Side
When you're visiting NYC on a budget, it's important to stay somewhere that gives you easy access to all the top attractions, without paying the high rates most hotels charge for convenience. The Howard Johnson Manhattan SoHo is just minutes from some of the best things to do in New York City, and offers plenty of NYC hotel deals to make staying here even more affordable!
Rates starting at$188* Details
TriBeCa Blu Hotel
Near several popular tourist attractions in NYC, the TriBeCa Blu Hotel is a great choice for anyone visiting New York. The rooms are newly renovated too. So along with a view of the city, you'll be staying in some of the newest, most modern room in the Tribeca area.
Rates starting at$239* Details
Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca
The Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca is one of the best choices for a cheap hotel in NYC, featuring very clean accommodations, free wireless Internet, parking options and a great location for NYC Tourists. With a ton of NYC restaurants in walking distance and a Subway station across the street, your options for fun in New York City are endless when staying at The Cosmopolitan Hotel NYC!
Rates starting at$299* Details
Deluxe Air Tour by New York Helicopter
Do you agree? Write your own review!
See the Sights of NYC From High Above With a New York Air Tour
Prices Starting at
$299.00 for adults
Features: NYC helicopter tours are one of the most exciting and exhilarating ways to explore New York City, and nothing beats the Deluxe New York Air Tour by New York Helicopter. The 20- 30 minute Deluxe Air Tour NY flies high above all of the best NYC attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and Central Park. Enjoy a birds-eye view of NYC with the Deluxe New York Air Tour in Manhattan.
Why We Go: The Deluxe New York Helicopter Tour is the longest and most extensive tour offered by New York Helicopter. 20 minutes in the air is more than enough time to take in the beauty of New York City from above, and all of the best NYC attractions are included in the Deluxe Air Tour NY.
- Helicopter Ride: The great flight experience provided by the Deluxe New York helicopter tour is something everyone should experience at least once. Helicopter rides are exhilarating, and the extensive fleet of choppers at New York Helicopter are safe and secure.
- Aerial Views: The Deluxe Air Tour provides one-of-a-kind aerial views of NYC, and the pilots get pretty close (though still a safe distance) to some of the tallest attractions in New York City.
- Liberty Island: One of the best Deluxe NY Helicopter Tours highlights is circling famous Liberty Island. Home of the Statue of Liberty, the Deluxe New York Air Tour provides amazing views of this historic NYC attraction.
Inside Knowledge: Don't be late! The Deluxe Air Tour NY departs from Pier 6 in Manhattan, and New York Helicopter recommends you get to your tour at least 30 minutes before your schedule departure.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Camera: The Deluxe Air Tour NY provides you with once-in-a-lifetime aerial views of New York's top attractions. Capture the memories by bringing your camera to this popular New Your helicopter tour!
- Do Buckle Your Seatbelt: This one's obvious. Stay strapped in at all times when you experience the amazing Deluxe New York Helicopter Tour by NY Skyride.
- Don't Be Afraid: Fear not - the Deluxe New York Air Tour is a safe and extremely fun way to experience amazing New York City views.
- Don't Miss Lady Liberty: The Statue of Liberty is one of the most popular tour highlights of the Deluxe New York Air Tour, and not to be missed by anyone lucky enough to take this spectacular helicopter tour NYC.