Di Fara Pizza
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Di Fara Pizza Summary
Di Fara Pizza Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Di Fara Pizza Brooklyn opened in 1965.
- Slices are available at Di Fara NYC for $5.
- Di Fara NYC does not serve alcohol.
Restaurant Website: http://www.difara.com
1424 Ave J
New York, NY 11230
Ave J (Q)
Hours of Operation:
Wed.- Sun. 12pm- 4:30pm & 6pm- 9pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Di Fara Pizza Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Di Fara Pizza
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Famous Brooklyn Pizza Restaurant for Over 40 Years
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Nobody does pizza quite like New York City, and nobody does New York-style pizza quite like Di Fara. One of the most famous pizza restaurants in NYC, Di Fara Pizza in Brooklyn has been a top pizzeria in NYC for more than 40 years. This small, locally-owned NY pizza restaurant is regularly packed with NYC tourists and regulars hoping to get their hands on one of the famous Di Fara pizza slices.
Why We Dine: Di Fara Restaurant is owned by master pizza Chef Domenico De Marco, who still spends every lunch and dinner crafting his famous NY pizzas. Chef De Marco is the reason Di Fira Pizza is one of the most popular pizza restaurants in NYC.
- NY-Style Pizza: Di Fara Pizza is authentic New York pizza. Thin, flaky crust? Check. Chunky tomato sauce? Check. Hand-grated parmesan cheese? Check. Delicious? Oh Yes.
- Charming Dining Room: If you're lucky enough to find a seat at Di Fara Restaurant NYC, you'll enjoy the small atmosphere and old-time feel of this Brooklyn dining room. (Seating is first come, first served, and reservations are not accepted.)
- Quality Ingredients: Di Fara Pizza is on the pricey side (about $30 for a pie), but the quality NY ingredients featured on every pie - including buffalo parmesan and fresh basil - make any Di Fara pizza well worth the money.
Inside Knowledge: Being one of the most popular restaurants in NYC, Di Fara Pizza is constantly busy. Don't expect to find a seat in their small dining room (we recommending taking it To Go), and it usually takes at least an hour after you order for your pizza to come out. We recommend exploring Brooklyn in the mean time.
- Bring Cash: Di Fara Restaurant does not accept credit cards. Make sure to stop by an ATM before your trip to this famous Brooklyn pizza restaurant.
- Call Ahead: Save yourself some time by calling in your Di Fara pizza ahead of time. This way, you'll avoid the extended waiting time commonly found at Di Fara NYC.
- Fresh Food
- Kid Friendly
- Small Atmosphere