Explore the wonders of New York!
Dr. Oz Show
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Dr. Oz Show Information
Dr. Oz Show Info
Tapes Mon.-Thurs at varying times of 10am and 3pm
When to Go:
Tapes year-round with occasional breaks
- Guests must have their tickets for the specific day and time prior to entering the Dr Oz Show studio. The availability of standby Dr Oz tickets vary upon the day and time, so they are not guaranteed.
Dr. Oz Show Quick Facts
- Morning tapings begin at 10am and afternoon tapings begin at 3pm.
- Guests must arrive by 8:30am for morning tapings and 1:30pm for afternoon tapings.
- Located in studio 6A of Rockefeller Plaza NBC Studios.
- ID Required to be admitted.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, US
Dr. Oz Show tapes Mon.-Thurs. at 10am and 3pm EST. To request tickets to The Dr. Oz Show, call the NBC Ticket Line at 212-664-3056, Option 4, between 9am and 5pm. If you can't request tickets in advance, try the standby line at the address below (arrive at least two hours early). Admission to The Dr. Oz Show is on a first come, first served basis, as ticket distribution may be in excess of studio capacity. You must be at least 18 years old to attend a live taping of Dr. Oz Show. Don't forget to dress appropriately (bright or jewel-toned colors; no zany patterns, no white).
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Dr. Oz Show Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Dr. Oz Show
Dr. Oz Show Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Dr. Oz Show
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Become Part of a Live Studio Audience at NBC Studios' Dr. Oz Show
This tour is FREE!
Features: The Dr. Oz Show is a daytime talk show hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, who became famous from his many appearances on the Oprah Winfrey Show between 2004-2009. His charismatic personality and intelligent background as a professor at Columbia University and a surgeon combine to make him not only interesting to watch, but has gained him a strong following.
Why We Go: Many guests visit the Dr Oz Show if they have interest in a certain topic or wish to ask Dr. Oz a question pertaining to their own lives. Dr. Oz Show is informative and can be helpful for people with medical issues as well as lifestyle issues.
- Advice: Dr Oz gives has become somewhat of a celebrity due to his great health advice and the way he brings issues to public attention that many people never otherwise be aware of. Many fans of the show itch to see him live and experience his gift of sharing knowledge in person.
- Free tickets: Dr Oz tickets are free and must be requested 2-6 weeks in advanced for regular booking, or guests can try to get standby tickets with shorter notice. All tickets are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NBC Studios: Studio A6 is where Dr Oz Show is taped and many people find it exciting to just be in the NBC studios building. This location is also where Late Night with David Letterman is taped and used to be the home of Late Night with Conan O'Brien as well
Inside Knowledge: Since audience members don't generally get to choose the exact shows they attend and tickets are provided ahead of time, producers may contact certain guests prior to the show taping to ask them questions pertaining to the topic. They may also ask future guests to participate in one of the show segments they will be attending.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress to Impress: Ladies are urged to wear jewel tone colored clothing such as tops, dresses and blazers and men are asked to also wear bright solid colors, button-down dress shirts and jeans or neutral pants. Sunglasses, hats, clothing with logos and casual tank tops are prohibited and do not photograph well.
- Do Bring ID: Make sure to print out your email ticket information and bring your picture ID with you to the Dr. Oz Show taping to ensure your entrance.
- Don't Bring Extra Items: Your ticket and ID are all you'll need at the Dr Oz live taping, so please leave all other items such as luggage, recording devices and cell phones behind. These items are not prohibited.
- Don't Bring Kids: All guest of the Dr Oz Show must be 18 years or older with proof of identification.