Duff's Brooklyn Bar
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Duff's Brooklyn Bar Summary
Duff's Brooklyn Bar Information
Duff's Brooklyn Bar Info
168 Marcy Ave (between 5th St & Broadway)
New York, NY 11211
Hours of Operation:
Daily 6pm- 4am
Duff's Brooklyn Bar Quick Facts
- Duffs Bar in Brooklyn is a famous metal bar in NYC that has been featured on MTV and VH-1.
- Duffs Brooklyn Bar in NYC offers $1 Pabst beers nightly until 9pm.
- This dive bar in NYC is home to the legendary "Wheel of Misfortune."
Marcy Ave (J, M, Z)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Duff's Brooklyn Bar Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Duff's Brooklyn Bar
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Famous New York Metal Bar is One of the Best Dive Barsin NYC
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Looking for a heavy metal bar in NYC that rocks hard and loud? Then check out Duffs Brooklyn Bar in Williamsburg. One of the best dive bars in NYC, Duffs Bar in Brooklyn features a legendary jukebox that's always blasting, and some of the best cheap beer deals in NYC.
Why We Go: Where else can you find a NYC bar with a neon Slayer sign in the window? Duffs Brooklyn Bar is where metal fans go to head bang, and the fun Duffs NYC crowd always keep it interesting at this popular bar in NYC.
- Cool Scenery: The walls of Duffs Brooklyn Bar are covered with tributes to classic horror movies and vintage metal bands, and their unique lighting seems to change colors from one corner to the next.
- Metal Music: Duffs Brooklyn Bar is an authentic metal bar in NYC. If you're not into metal - and we mean LOUD METAL - you may want to skip Duffs Brooklyn Bar.
- Cheap Beer: Duffs NYC offers $1 Pabst specials nightly until 9pm. Enjoy the official hipster beer of New York City for less when you check out Duffs Bar in Brooklyn.
Inside Knowledge: Duffs Brooklyn Bar has a cult following that extends well beyond the streets of Brooklyn. This NYC metal bar has been featured in shows on MTV and VH-1, and has hosted metal legends like Rob Zombie, Iron Maiden and Slayer.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order a Bottle: Duffs New York Bar does not offer any beers on tap, though their beer bottle list features a solid selection of domestic beers.
- Do Check Out the Jukebox: Recognized as "one of the best seven jokeboxes in NYC" by New York Magazine, the famous Duffs Brooklyn Bar jukebox features selections from Kenny G, Judas Priest, and the legendary Vanilla Ice. And yes, this really is a famous metal bar in NYC.
- Don't Smoke Indoors: Need a smoke? Make sure to take it outside at Duffs Brooklyn Bar. Their convenient patio area is open year-round, so NYC metalheads at Duffs Bar in Brooklyn can enjoy a beer and smoke outdoors no matter what time of the year it is.
- Don't Judge a Book by its Cover: While Duffs NYC might look a little rough around the edges, this famous bar in NYC is one of the friendliest bars in New York City. Bring an open mind and enjoy great drink specials in NYC at Duffs Bar in Brooklyn.
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Seating
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area