Escape New York Bike Ride
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near the Escape New York Bike Ride
Restaurants near the Escape New York Bike Ride
Escape New York Bike Ride Summary
Event Overview: Escape New York is an exciting bike ride event that takes place in September each year. It starts and ends in Sakura Park in Morninside Heights Manhattan. Escape New York has three different tracks of varying lengths for beginning and advanced bikers.
What to Expect: Escape New York is an exhilerating bike ride along the west Hudson, and is a fun one day event for both beginning and advanced bikers.
- Different Courses: Whether you are a beginniner biker or an experience biker, Escape New York has one of three courses available to you. They offer biking routes that are 50, 65, and 100 miles long.
- Free Goodies: All participants of the Escape New York Cycling Event NYC get access to a ton of free food from the sponsors of the event. This includes before, during, and after your cycling route is complete.
- Organized: In order to ensure that Escape New York is a fun and safe event, the organizers will make sure that everything is in order. Literally. You will be riding single file and with helmets, allowing for everyone to have a safed and organized bike ride.
Inside Knowledge: One of the entrants for the Escape New York bike ride will also win a grand prize package that will having them enjoying bicycling in Tuscany, Italy.
- Bring a Helmet: Not only is it safe, but you will not be allowed to participate in Escape New York if you do not have a helmet to wear during your bike ride.
- Come Hungry: There will be plenty of freebie food options for you to enjoy before and after the ride, although having a little something to give you energy for the bike ride may be wise. After the bike ride, you will have access to free sandwiches and other goodies from sponsors.
- Register Early: Registering late not only means that you may not get into the bike route you want, but it will also cost you more money. Late registrations end up paying $20 more than early registrations, so make sure to sign up for this event earlier rather than later.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Escape New York Bike Ride Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Escape New York Bike Ride
New York/West Hudson Highlands
$35 - $55
Escape New York Bike Ride is an exciting cycling ride along the West Hudson
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- A single file outdoor bike ride out of New York into the West Hudson Highlands.
- Escape New York Cycling Event NYC starts and ends in Sakura Park in Manhattan.
- Escape New York Cycling Event NYC offers three varying mile routes.