Explore the wonders of New York!
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl Information
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl Info
East Village - Tues. & Thurs. 6:30pm; Williamsburg - Tues. 6pm, Sat.- Sun. 12:30pm
When to Go:
Spring - Fall
10 craft beer samples
- Advance tickets required.
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl Quick Facts
- The Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl is an all inclusive NYC walking tour that explores some of the best craft beer bars in New York City.
- Two Craft Beer Tours NYC are offered by Urban Oysters New York Tours - including one in Williamsburg and one in the East Village.
- The Fermented New York - Craft Beer Crawl in NYC includes ten craft beer samples and plenty of food options.
357A Clinton St
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.8 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl Reviews
Transportation Nearby Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Try New York's Best Craft Beers in the East Village and Williamsburg
Prices Starting at
$65.00 for adults
Features: New York City is an underrated city when it comes to the best beer in America, and the Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl is a great way to check out some of the most popular craft beer bars in NYC. Featuring two different New York tours offered by Urban Oysters Tours NYC - a Brooklyn tour and an East Village tour -the Craft Beer Crawl NYC is a popular walking tour in NYC among beer enthusiasts visiting the Big Apple.
Why We Go: The Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl is an all inclusive NYC walking tour that allows NYC tourists to sample ten of the best craft beers in New York City. Try one-of-a-kind beer samples from the best bars in the East Village and Williamsburg, and learn about how the best NYC craft beers are made when you take the Fermented New York - Craft Beer Crawl in NYC.
- Great Beers: The delicious NYC beer samples are the true stars of this New York tour. Whether you're into crisp wheat beers, strong pale ales, or perhaps something darker, Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl tours in NYC feature delicious craft beers you're sure to enjoy.
- Good People: Meet other New York beer enthusiasts (and maybe even some future drinking buddies) when you participate in this popular Craft Beer Crawl NYC.
- All Inclusive: The Fermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl is an all inclusive New York tour, which means your $60 ticket purchase includes 10 beer samples and plenty of food - a great NYC value when you do the math.
Inside Knowledge: If you're looking for an evening weekday tour in Manhattan, check out the Fermented New York - Craft Beer Crawl in NYC in the East Village. This New York walking tour takes place every Tuesday and Thursday in one of Manhattan's most trendy neighborhoods, and is a great way to see some of the best craft beer bars in NYC.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Try All the Beers: Test your palette and sample all of the New York craft beers offered on this Feermented NY - Craft Beer Crawl. We promise you won't be disappointed.
- Do Dress Comfortably: You'll end up walking about a mile during this popular Craft Beer Crawl NYC. Wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for one of the best craft beer tours NYC.
- Don't Skip Dinner: With 10 beers to sample in the Craft Beer Crawl NYC, you'll want to make sure you're running on a full stomach.
- Don't Forget Your I.D.: Make sure to bring your I.D. to receive admission to the Fermented New York - Craft Beer Crawl in NYC. Also, your I.D. will be necessary to get you into the New York bars featured on this top walking tour in NYC.